Carbon motor mount 8$

can you send me the 3d models of the mount parts? i have a cnc machine in my school and would love to have your 3d drafts so a can make a 2D plan out of it and start programming in school

the original enertion files are now open source. Just use those:

Thanks @fedestanco

2 Likes

Nice, but how big is that motor pulley, looks larger than 15mm?

8mm shaft 15 tooth - about 15mm wide. Thats a 9mm belt.

Guess I’m also too late but I would be intrested in 1-2 motor mounts? Would be nice if sbd. can produce in another group buy… I would be in!

@weekeda I can sell mine! Never used and comes with bolts. Where are you located?

If it is still available and he doesn’t want it, I’d take it :slight_smile: Located in EU

@weekeda @TranxFu I have two of these and i can sell both of them.

Have you already sold them? Looking for a mount

No i haven’t. Pm me if u want.

1 Like

I’m intrested if they are not already sold. Located in Germany

@everyone Anyone have any more of these? Can you ship to Canada?

1 Like

I could see myself starting another group buy if we had enough people this time with all required hardware. Also changing the design or making them insert style for other trucks is also no problem. Im starting to fall behind with my 3d printed mounts and right now I dont want to buy another printer so it would be a win win.

I’d be in for a couple

I would take 2.

Carbon parts can be made for 8$ aswell. I am still waiting on the aluminum part which will be black anodized and around 10-15$ I assume. Hardware(all screws, nuts and washers)will be 2$.

@Shogu12 let’s do this!

@Sean555 I’m in it for 100 who ever wants some can join me at 300 the price drops again. Should I open a new thread not sure?

Good luck with the GB. Just a reminder: unfortunatelly it is not possible to use my files to do that since they are way to similar to enertion’s. If you have your own design, feel free to put them into production.