Carbon motor mount 8$

Got mine today, thank you @fedestanco! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received mine as well, looks great. Thank you @fedestanco

Thx! Also got it. Thumbs up my friend :slight_smile:

Arrived yesterday, time to spray it! Huge thanks to @fedestanco :slight_smile:

Received today. Thank you @fedestanco.

So is anyone doing a second run of these or are you trying to change the design first ? As really want one now as have just got some calibers lol

1 Like

Where did you get the calibers?

They were second hand of a mate.

1 Like

My mounts arrived last week. This is a pic my sister sent to me since I’m away at school and won’t be able to play with them until I get back in mid December. Looks good though, thanks @fedestanco

2 Likes

Just an advice if someone do another group buy. There are some thin parts near the holes, maybe you can improve the design little bit to fix that :slight_smile:

There is a closer look at what I mean:

4 Likes

Yours looks off centered compared to everyone else. Bad machining right there.

If another group buy is started, I’d be in for both pieces.

Actually there is few alu right there because that wall just has to function to keep the bolt in place. None of the clamping force will be focused on that thin wall. Anyways next time I can make it 1mm thicker and it will look cooler.:sunglasses:

1 Like

By the way I can confirm that in my unit it’s not that thin. I only noticed the one pointed with the arrow on the right hand side of the photo, but that shouldn’t matter cause the clamping force will be facing down, so that thin piece won’t be affected

Hi I’m a young teen hoping to build my first E-Board I’m on quite a tight budget so every little helps. My current plans is to build a board with 20KM range and 30-40KM/H anyway I was hoping you could give me the model for the complete motor mount so I can 3d print it and reinforce it with carbon fibre. Thank you Reuben

I’m not too sure if that will work even if reinforced with carbon fiber, bonded would perhaps be viable but ur basically gonna be leaving ur life in the hands of a piece of plastic

Its ok I made my own model and printed it in aluminide.

Thanks Reuben

Have you all received your mount?

1 Like

Yes I have. Thank you for getting them made.

@BexBle, please could you upload a few pics of the printed aluminide mount? It’d be really interesting to see.