Calling Portugal esk8ers!

Hey guys I am moving to Porto soon and planning to ship my two eskates there. Is it legal to skate on roads or bike trails and how how do you deal with all the cobblestone streets?

You get pneumatics

1 Like

Hi I am from Porto I can give you some advice. In Porto Downtown you will find difficult to ride as there are many slopes and the roads mostly are very tight.

If you really enjoying riding I guess you will have an amazing time driving near the river and see. Those are the best places. Cruising along the beach its the best and you can use the bicicle lanes. To drive in downtown I suggest dual motor pneumatics and some power.

This is my ride at the moment

@Marksmoura Thanks for the advice. I just moved to porto last week and I think agree with what you said. It is impossible to ride in downtown area. People also seem to be driving very aggressively. I fear I would be honked at and driven off the road to be honest. Anyways i sold all my eskates and now I am gonna try my luck with a e-scooter. Atleast I have seen two M365 around here. If I have atleast 1000w scooter, I might be able to keep up with the traffic. Still It’s a maybe.