Calling Portugal esk8ers!

Acho que ja so falta dizer uma coisa:

PORTUGAL CAR@LHO!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Don’t get that nano remote, it’s Winning and it’s known for big dropouts in signal. Get a real nano or a mini that is super reliable. You could even do mini remote mod

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Too bad I already ordered it… I was actually planning to update into a wireless Nunchuck one day. As used in the original VESC project.

Boas não to a perceber Eu disse que consigo andar a 37km/h mais o menos E que faço mais o menos 20km de range

As minhas baterias não tão a ser puxadas ao máximo repara que elas conseguem debitar no maximo 100A e eu so to a puxar no máximo 40A são os valores que meti no vesc em questão a durabilidade não sei e uma build nova

Anyone going to Paris in July?

Would love to have a Portuguese contingent in Paris for the meeting… and it’s not that hard to get there by train!

i’ll post up the event on Esk8PRT’s page on FB

You would only need 2 trains, Lx-spain, spain-paris

I might. I don’t know if taking the bus directly to Paris is a better choice.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t notice that you are using 10S, I made confusion with the other build from @luishfialho. You have a a better than 10Wh per km average which is excellent. I think that means that you have a good build there. :slight_smile:

Alguem na zona da Expo ?

Anyone riding near Vasco da Gama ?

Hey everyone, the parts have arrived from China. Without getting stopped or taxed in the customs. :smiley:

20190115_145559 20190115_195839

Just waiting on a few more necessary components and I’ll start the build. @sismeiro stopped by Ikea this afternoon… fits perfectly!

20190115_195523

2 Likes

Very nice. Where are the Caliber 2s?

They’re not! :frowning: Will order them later on.

I have another motor mount already attached to the trucks in the meanwhile. Which I think I’ll use in the meantime.

1 Like

Hi, how is the building going? I really like your enclosure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not… ordered the batteries and the Caliber trucks yesterday (to be compatible with the motor mount). The trucks will be here by the 24th, as soon as the batteries arrive I can put everything together. Btw @sismeiro I’m planning on adding a spine to the enclosure, just because it is a bit flexible and to protect the lipos from impacts.

Ora boas!

É bom saber que há por aqui mais tugas. A poucos tempo comprei um AEBOARD AE1, e já ando a ver moods para aumentar a velocidade. Provavelmente irei mudar 10S3P para 12S3P e rezar que o ESC aguente

Abraço a todos

3 Likes

E de esperar que nao aguente… pelas fotos no website parece que e um clone da antiga Backfire. Onde e que a compraste? Tens apoio tecnico? O melhor sera comecar por perguntar ao fornecedor/fabricante…

Vives onde?

Ora viva! O ESC é da Hobbyking. Há por aí pessoal na NET a colocar a 11s e a aguentar, vamos ver. Acho que terei que baixar para os 11S. Mas pelo que já vi irei ter que reconstruir a a caixa da bateria por não ter espaço por isso não será para breve. Comprei no site deles. Nao… da parte do fornecedor julgo que não. Em Santarém.

1 Like

Boas, eu sou tuga e moro na china. Compro tudo super barato. Vesc a 30eur

FB_IMG_1552437377588

3 Likes

Aeboard, there are more choice for your choose, and there is no any tax to ship your country.