Bustin Dualomo, hybrid esk8

Love Bustin boards. This is my sportster that is destined to go electric… 20181113_232007 20181113_232037

3 Likes

And yeah…the remote looks like a redesign…

1 Like

The only intriguing part to me is the deck. They really needed a endless ride mode like mellow has to market this as the push assist board.

My bustin Torqueboards

20171005_133607

8 Likes

Common…the wheels look dope

Screenshot_2018-12-10-19-48-17

3 Likes

You know… those are actually pretty cool.

No doubt Lambada as well.

Lambada, lameba, labeda… beauties when new, shitty color when used.

No wonder why Evolve didn’t introduce theirs!

Screenshot_2018-08-23-11-34-31

2 Likes

What, the back wheels? The front wheels have that shit sleeve that doesn’t even fit properly. Doesn’t matter though. It will be coming loose in no time anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, the Dualomo hubs covers are to thin.

The design is already proven to fail (over 2 years ago).

1 Like

I stand by my original post. The deck looks sick!!

2 Likes

…too thin.

9dfd3519926ecf7aedb64e54200c4273730f92b3_1_690x379

Maybe the production model will cover the whole hub?? :thinking:

1 Like

I think the only piece worth trying from that Dualomo + Bustin project is the Shaka’Mote remote control.

shakamote_1400x

2 Likes

Looks like a remaped wogo/winboard etc remote (all based on the hobbywing esc)

@Jc06505n nailed it above

2 Likes

Yeah, I cannot understand the system as well. In my opinion there is a much better and easier way to fix the stator to the trucks, but it seems like every company in china or elsewhere got big problems with that. Its kinda sad that I have to mention as a rookie who never builded an electric skateboard. Its a big mystery. On the other hand I think this could be a good product for this price if the thin urethane stays in place while riding it to its limits, but only time and some youtube reviews will tell.

1 Like

There’s no amount of glue or MAGIC that will make that truck, hub and wheel combo good. Price? Nope! The ride and performance is going to suck.

3 Likes

lmao 10char

never doubt the magic of advertisement, market and fake news.

2 Likes

I think wheel bite would occur if they put urethane there. And the deck would then be too thin. One way to fix that would be low angle baseplates, and then a special cut in what would now not be the most stressed area on the board but meh. comment for sub cuz I got my eye on them offering all their shizzle for the cheapest ever. Bustin is really dropping the drawers rn, for skateboards, just like the other big brands, but we’ll see what happens for the price of this one.