Burgunboard | Deck Arbor | BERGMEISTER Wheels | TB218 | Nano Drive | 6374 130kV | Dual ESCape | 12s 8/12Ah | GT2B 3D print | Metr.Pro (v2.0)

haa fuck me I’m never going to find a deck that’s good

hi man. Did you made a diy vacuum set up or what? I was planning to make it one but then I will be limit in size by the oven. Do you find a better way to heat it up the parts or you make them in 2 pieces?

Hey! Yes, I think (if the shape if complex) if not I simply do it outside then I let it under the sun, it’s the best way… in summer…). But in winter, I try to get a room at around 30° and I let it dry 24/48h with a decreasing temp… It all I can do, and for sure it’s not the best but it works for 4 yrs now ^^

What I made for my SWE enclosed deck, is put it in a cardboard box (carton) with a little heaven or a heating bulb…

@Balta_6 , if I got the money it will not be these deck (I took them because 120€ for both was a good deal, plus they looks good), but a longer, stiffer and more shaped one will be my next (little dropped/lowered too if possible or dropthrought!

Redember, or enclosed decks (they’re 4 or 5 to choose from now ! :smiley: ), or a LandYatch Switch, or those chinise deck at around 30$, you could also take something else, like a some Prism Origine v2 style and customized it at your need!! I do it on almost all my deck ^^

Or you add 2 layers of wood plus carbon fiber crossed to rigidify all !

The best way could be to make a copy in 9ply … easy with a roarockit. I use the same principle for my custom deck. And if you use the right epoxy you could get a crowbar :wink:

1 Like

Tu fais des decks customs ?! Redember he voudrais bien mais les fdp m’achéverais

… hum, I do not do it under any professionalism, but DIY sauce :smile: , also it could take a month to hand-made it all. But it’s definitively doable :wink: I could check how it could cost as I’m ordering enough to make 2 boards (in one - but the integrated housing will take volume), plus if I order more ply the price drop a bit ^^ let me know.

Gonna stick to a already made board, I want to ride fast !

I think I’ll try to butcher, hum sorry modify a deck I already have from a pintail to a twin tip wish me luck !

1 Like

Also, for you and maybe others, I got a lot of pics of my past 5 years of esk8 addiction :blush: here (and the pics should speak better than my Frenglish ^^ ) if I can at least inspire a bit some as you all inspired me :v:

4 Likes

So … :no_mouth: still nothing new …

The enclosure is still ongoing :sweat_smile: I just … even not prepare, but, look at the mold that’s it :rofl: Its gonna take/cover all the under-deck!

But the 2.99€ mounting-plate are set ^^ (And for now the front is as far as the rear, not what I want, but it will change one day).

And again, I guess I have lost a lot of thing in this move … I can’t put my hand on all my vacuum parts this time !! Grrrr If I don’t get them all this WE, nevermind, I will make it vacuumless 1st :laughing: no money for that right now! It will come with the integrated cruiser maybe.

To be continued :v:

2 Likes

Really nice website, I will go through it tomorrow!

1 Like

Thx mate!! It’s still the old look of 2015, not that easy to use, and I’m late on some/many builds to show ^^ but I don’t stop it!

That’s what matters! I really like the look though

1 Like

Hey, you haven’t presented this deck to us yet ! Forced to go for extended mounting plates ? Still haven’t found a deck yet, huuuuh

1 Like

whats the acceleration like with the nano drive on the bergmeisters? How does the drive handle the larger tyres rather than going for the mini drive with a 2.4:1 ratio

And most important is it still faster than a boosted board :slight_smile: ??

Hi JJ,

It’s way better than the previous build, but I can’t really say …

I pass :

• from dual chain drive with 2.89 : 1 with dual FSESC4.2 and 5065 140kV at 10s
  • to Nano Geared with 2.57 : 1 with dual ESCape and 6374 130kV at 12s

So I got a lot more torque than before ^^ now it’s fun again ! For now, it handles it pretty well I think, but be careful, it’s at your own risk as saying Kugy “we never designed or experimented with pneumatic wheels for these drives… If something happens its up to you!”

I’m around 50kmh top speed (12s, 130kV, 2.57:1, 145mm wheels) :wink:

Sorry for the late reply mate ! I have quickly I guess, but I updated the 1st post when finally using the Arbor … and now I’m changing again :sweat_smile: I will make another update soon so.

• It’s an old Madrid asymmetrical DH deck, 9 plies, little dropped, W concave.
  • And I have customized a bit the shape, Break the block appearance by lightening the center of the deck, also make it symmetrical now. And I send it all. I think I will let the natural wood like the finishing.

(the deck is shorted (compare to the Axis), and maybe it is still a bit shorter for my stance, but I should be able to put my feet a bit rejected, as the shape gave me more place to use finally… I hope to be understandable ^^)

• Yes, I have to go with extended mounting plates because I don’t want to cut the shape and it will be where the “dropped wave” is located (the space that I will use as gas-pedal/ foot stop), and I want to let it full size now I can enjoy a wider deck! ^^

But with riser, I guess it should work fine. What I could do for the front,… but the rear I want to keep it longer to be a bit more stable maybe, I have to test it. As I could also pass the rear at 40° … we will see after the futures tests !!

You should maybe choose a deck that has the perfect length, wide, flex, and shape you would like under your feet. Then customized it to work with the Berg (if it’s needed!)…

I have finished the mold today, hope to vacuum it one night this week !!!

I will post photos later :v:

4 Likes

No it’s not dead ^^

I just like, throw it in/in a hurry !.. :sweat_smile:

I hope to find time this WE :crossed_fingers::v::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

you made me do it

Now, I’m not sure about what Google Translate made me say :smile:

I try to add some little details …
“Segmentation” in 3 part, disbursed space for VESC heatsink, recessed place for switch key … etc.

1 Like

Ok, some more step is done: I put it roughly under the vacuum … And seeing the last eboosted mastering build (the red longboarghini :blush:) I add some printed part, just like I did yrs ago This time I try basalt fiber as a finish layer 2 big fiberglass layer, 1 small and 1 of basalt, all quickly roughly made…
not the best, but after a little finishing glaze is should be good ^^

5 Likes