Burgunboard | Deck Arbor | BERGMEISTER Wheels | TB218 | Nano Drive | 6374 130kV | Dual ESCape | 12s 8/12Ah | GT2B 3D print | Metr.Pro (v2.0)

You mind sharing the files of the cover?

1 Like

Of course mate :wink: you need the custom cover or the lip? I can share file here? Or I will upload it on Thingiverseā€¦

Tonight, 2nd and last light sanding ! And I find this awesome How To by @longhairedboy :heart_eyes:

Smashing Glass: How to grip your skateboard deck with coke bottles

Thanks a lot once again to all for your sharing :smiley: I have to make this with Burgundy wine bottle !!!

So, more thing to prepare :

• make the easiest and fastest way a smasher! :clipboard: (to do)
  • find the nice color of glass (like the right one, more green than yellow) :white_check_mark: (done easy ^^)

3 Likes

Hey guys !

Some more steps are done :slight_smile:

2nd pass of sanding done, then a little cleanup and itā€™s already a bit better

I donā€™t find sanding sealer around me, I have to order it. During this, I have turned the blue intoā€¦ not really green, but something beautiful that I really like and will keep like this for now :stuck_out_tongue: Before During After

I would have preferred the deep blue/green finish, but itā€™s good too, maybe the varnish will darken it a bit.

Also, like the build take more time than expected like usual, I have stolen the HagXis deck to make my firsts tests :blush: And make a quick masterpiece enclosure for instant testing :smile: Of curse, nothing comparable in riding style ā€¦ It was a cool cruise, less than 30kmh max. I have to ride it every day now and see how the drive and tooth handle it. But wow, It workes perfectly! The power is instantaneous!! And I got my brakes back, itā€™s awesome. Quieter than the chain kit for sure. Everything has changed, even the deck is not the really the same in bamboo! Less camber, stiffer, I really need a wider deck in the future !.. Red-embission :blush:ā€¦ The trucks are super turny, I have to work on that. The power ā€¦ is insane coming for my little Evolve like setup since this summer. I have almost forgotten how my 6374 130kV under v6 works :crazy_face::call_me_hand: BADASS with foc sensored The fun is back !!! The drive sounds good, I supposed. Itā€™s my 1st straight tooth gear drive so, I will post a video before the WE I guess. In 40 or 90km, I will re-open the drive to see how it looks, but so far so good! :v:

7 Likes

Hey man, how did you connect your ESCape to your remote? I have dual escapes and soldered to the board for the first one, but want a better way to do it on the second.

I just plug a ppm cable ^^ (sorry I did get the size and name in mind ) the one in the bottom :wink:

Where did you find that one? I havent been able to find one anywhere!!

Just ask kindly my friend/reseller ā€¦ (Iā€™m in France) If there is a local esk8 shop around you mail them :wink:

iā€™ll give the moneys to whoever has them if they can ship them to alabama!!! I will also say please and thank you!:grinning:

1 Like

I would like to, but I donā€™t think a package from France for this little wire adapter is worth it ^^

Thats fair. Ill put out a wanted ad on here

Ok, I havenā€™t the right count, didnā€™t set telemetry yet, but I should be around 30km. So, tomorrow or this WE, I will try to push it a bit more aggressively on the track and seeā€¦ But Iā€™m really impressed with the torque and power-brake I got directly now!

I have to work on the bushing setup ā€¦ dam this thread is so loonnng :smile: Iā€™m happy to ride RKP again, and with the news Bergmeister. But for my AT used the Supercarve was (way) better, just my firsts feeling. I have to ride more and work on that.

1 Like

If you want a good bushing set up, I use a 90a Riptide fatcone street side and 95a barrel board side for the back of my board, and then I have a standard barrel boardside 92a and a cone 92a. Itā€™s so stable and gives the rights amounts of carve at 160-170lbs.

(i have TB 218 and Bermeisters on a hummie deck :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hi Charles, thx for your advices ! Your setup looks so good too !! I have some Krank barrel (but short if I remember well) and some other venom shr to try on it. Also, I will surely set the rear baseplate to 40Ā° instead of 50. And I let the Nano GD on his straight position to maybe test the setup droptrough if possible :yum: But I really really like to get back to rkp on street road, I got a better feeling, but still not in AT.

Some photos :

I like that the ground clearance is really good, better than my chain setup or even a 55T belt pulley !

Tomorrow, opening of the cover to see how the teeth looks :v:

4 Likes

Hey esk8ers !

Just a little cruise around the block first tests :v: :sunny:

The setup is really good, even with the trucks loose, but this afternoon, test ride with some Venom SHR and a little tighter.

After that, it will depend on the tests, I want to try thropthrought and then with the rear truck at 40Ā°

Time to swap the 8Ah pack for the 12Ah and make an enclosure ā€¦ :smile:

4 Likes

Hey e-riders,

Nothing new,ā€¦

I did nothing but take the time to ride :sunny:

turn on your subwoofer if you have one :grin:

I had fun trying my new cam with my DIY stick who is almost invisible :sweat_smile:

I should be between 50-100km on this kit. Still not take time to open it, but I will soon. The stance on this 40" deck is finally to short for me,

I canā€™t wait for some maybe Redember news ^^ I think I will keep this Arbor Koa for pushing.

I will maybe give another chance to this one during the waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

good weekend end to all :v:

3 Likes

Awesome DIY enclosure. Good job! Did you use some sort of see-thought ABS? :rofl:

1 Like

:wink: thx mate :+1: Extreme flex, waterproof when you re-tape it after ignition :rofl: cheapest and I can put 10 or 12s 5/8/12/16Ah as I want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

as long as it rides ā€¦

1 Like

Before the swap ā€¦ I quickly try in DT, looks like it could work ā€¦

I was looking for some enclosure inspiration but, nothing special came out dropbox%20v4x The printing time is too long for the after-work needed to make it strong and good looking, so Iā€™m just going to make a foam mold and vacuum press directly on the deck.

:v: Good Friday to all !

3 Likes

Hey riako, howā€™s the flex on the Axis ? Bad or worse, or okay-ish ? (stiffer the better) I got a super stiff and straight battery, it might be the killer factor

Hum, hard to say, first itā€™s not the same on the koa or the bamboo one ā€¦ and the camber too. But itā€™s a middle soft flex I would say, not to much flex, but a bit comfortable (less than an Icarus, more than a Trampa 16 ply ^^ - Iā€™m around 80kg equipped).

ā€¦ ah yes for a stiff battery pack, if itā€™s a long one and not stacked it could be difficult. Maybe with a super strong enclosure like the trampa tray (itā€™s very stiff) you could stop the flex of the board ^^ But put a lot of screws! :smile: well it doesnā€™t sound like a good idea too ā€¦

I hope I can make an enclosure this WE ā€¦ we will see, to much things to do in two days !