Burgunboard | Deck Arbor | BERGMEISTER Wheels | TB218 | Nano Drive | 6374 130kV | Dual ESCape | 12s 8/12Ah | GT2B 3D print | Metr.Pro (v2.0)

Hey e-rideerrrz !

Ok, I start to crop the outline of the enclosure, a glazing, and I send all I can (now, it looks dirty, but once painted it should be fine ^^) : (and yes, ugly photo in bonus :smile: …)

from 12s 5Ah to 12s 12Ah, passing by 12s 8Ah if I want. All should fit in.

Now that the sun seams to be back, I will paint it … but I dont have black anymore, so I will paint it with some colors I got laying around for now :sweat_smile: it’s going to be “funny” !!

Good Sunday :v:

7 Likes

Looks great. Have you ever tried resin infusion instead of just vacuum bagging?

Thx ^^

No, I have never gathered all the necessary material… Even if I’m not very far!
Did you ??

This one was made really quickly (I just let the pump during an hour or so, and then 1/4 hour during the 4 1st hour… after it was to late in this new apartment ^^).
The top basalt was a test too. I think it needs 2 layers (by what it was not stored properly on my 1 layer test, the fiber is not very regular (bad storage) and we can see holes… This leaves a lot of fiberglass apparent. Surely that painting the inside of the box in the same tone would be a good idea if not).

As long as I would not find a shoe, I mean a deck on my foot, I will not finish the setup definitely :blush:
But with the longer stance, the wider deck, and way more shaped … it should feel good :crossed_fingers::stuck_out_tongue:

For now, I will set battery holders inserts and the inserts for the enclosure into the deck,
Paint the enclosure : inside / outside,
Also, as I will use the dual ESCape for the road-trip, I got time do to all this … it will not roll before almost 2 months I guess :sleepy: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like