Bioboards Thorium X4 - 4WD Geared Drive | Custom made Evo style board | Caliber 2 baseplate | Fatboy 230 Hanger | 12s6p 30Q | 4x Vesc 6.6 | 4xFatboy Gear Drive | 4x 6374 special ordered motors | Metro Pro | Abec 11 107mm

Hey, sry I didn’t. But we have used this: IMG_20180923_122310 IMG_20180918_161727

5 Likes

danks 10char

Please go and vote on my work here: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/best-build-of-2018-poll/79670 (under category pro)

7 Likes

More pictures of the finished AT version: received_239727866908641 received_2233217906921293

17 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, do you think this grease would be ok to use?

Tbh I’m not a expert on grease, I know 3dservicas recommends a grease called molycole g67 or something like that. But I did already have this grease for motor gears to elevators so I used it instead of buy a new one. It will probably work fine, but try ask @3DServisas they would probably know best.

1 Like

yeah they said any grease with similar ingredients to the one they used should work. i’l try this grease out.

Great, alot better thene belt. Maby not as good as hubmotors

Molykote g67 is £50 cart delivered!!!

I found this alternative for a little less…

https://www.pressparts.co.uk/Mobile/pm-qm46-grease-cartridge-equivalent-to-molycote-g67-c2x14444008

1 Like

Nice finding!

1 Like

Tell us more about the deck. Did you press it yourself? Are the truck angles the same as an Evo?

6 Likes

Yea, I wanna see the process of your self made deck! What type of press are you using?

EDIT: Also, how does it differ from the evo?

5 Likes

Also, can you make more? Maybe a slightly longer/wider one? Is that even possible? Or would you have to start a brand new mold…

We need a thread dedicated to pressing decks. I wanna see how you guys are doing this.

7 Likes

Yeah I’d really like to see your process for pressing as well. Been thinking about doing my own board for a build

3 Likes

The first board i made i did press it by my self, or well with help from my friend who owns a carpenter. We used a friends evo as a template and it is very close to a exact copy of the evo. But it took to mutch time and was hard to get it the exact same way so it would fit with the evo enclosure so second and more board i made was using the evo deck but we paint it and mill for the battery by our own. And probely landyachtz would sue me if I use a copy of their deck for sale :joy: Also I got a landyachtz resseler acount so the money saving was not big anymore to. Here is two more deck with my own design I made by my own that have more flex and me and my friend use them for normal cruising without motors: received_594529954294322 received_301223790504781 Also in the carpenter we got access to advanced machines : IMG_20181227_144612

11 Likes

I straight up don’t believe that you pressed that Evo deck. I think you made that up and you’re backtracking now.

Makes you fishy friend.

Why would you think that? The two evos on the picture is not made by me, it was just to show some of the machines in the carpenter. Its not like it is hard to press decks if you have the time and machines, especially when you have a deck to just copy

2 Likes

Show us some images of the press process then, surely you took some pictures? Pressing a deck is difficult and if you did it right you’d be proud and have pictures.

I would love to be wrong. I’ll bow out now, do as you wish.

1 Like

Yea, I asked if you could show your deck making process a loooonnngggg time ago. I just gave up waiting to see how you did it.