🥇 Best Build of 2018! (Poll)

This is all of the nominations for the Best Build of 2018 as of 10:30AM CST 1/2/2019.

The only rules that have been applied are that each build must be completed by Midnight GMT 12/31/2018 and each build must have a build thread (I’ve been very liberal with this one, if I could find anything related to the build its been included).

Poll’s are limited to 20 options, so I’ve broken this down into to categories, Pro & Builder. Pro is for people that build boards professionally for profit, Builder is for regular folks that build boards for themselves and friends/family. If I have miscategorized someone please let me know ASAP, I’ve done my best to figure out who is who.

There were a couple of build that didn’t have a name, at least I could not find it, so they have been listed as (build unnamed), if you have or no the name of these boards let me know and I’ll get it posted.

After 7 days I will end the poll and the winners will get a nifty 3D printed trophy and a some swag. If there is any interest I will create another poll with the winner from each category for an overall winner.

I took my board and @anorak234’s board out of the poll since we are both forum leaders, seamed like the fair thing to do. Heres the link to each build in ase you wanna take a look.

Atom Camper by @anorak234 Hazard by @mmaner

BUILDER

0 voters

PRO

0 voters

sep

To be clear, this is not official!

This is just a thread and I am just a guy who likes lightning powered murder boards.

16 Likes

I’ll keep this the banner topic for a few days so that everyone sees it

2 Likes

haaaa ! Cool, thanks Mike :smiley: ! I was looking for something like this ^^ I will take time to read and see itch board before to vote :wink:

Good luck folks :v:

EDIT : @mmaner so you prefer the Kushboard, Kushboard Jr, or the Kushboard Titan ? :stuck_out_tongue: I really like the Jr, beautifull setup and finish, but as I prefer pneumies, I agree to vote the Titan ^^

2 Likes

I entered the Titan as it was my latest build and felt it was one of my more polished ones compared to the previous two. Must say, I love the Jr as well :grin:

20181215_183717

5 Likes

Thanks for adding me @mmaner it’s an honor just to be nominated for a vote :slight_smile:

5 Likes

HArd to choice for the pro board … between MTB and esk8 I can’t choose ^^

3 Likes

Same here :cry:

2 Likes

I want to vote Bioboard for the clean monster but I know I prefer the Etoxx madness if I have to ride it … and its a MTB :smile:

3 Likes

Prolly the titan, but its hard to say.

2 Likes

If @mackann had finished the AT one he would have swooped!

2 Likes

Lol my Evo actually made it in the list? I’m such a slacker :joy:

9 Likes

Of course! I’d say your build jump started many other Evo builds :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yep I took got alot of inspiration from @Deckoz build to make my Evo build. I love how on this forum our builds inspire others to build their own dreams.

8 Likes

I have finished it :grin:. Check a few post up in the threat. Don’t have any test videos of it yet thought.

1 Like

You serious? That build is fucking epic. Also, between your and Maners, they started the Evo rage.

That build had a bug inpact on the community. I learned a shitload from it and still reference it occasionally.

7 Likes

Yes, me 2! @Deckoz and @Battosaii was a great inspiration and help for me!

3 Likes

I guess I should’ve made a build thread. Pictures and comments don’t count huh?

2 Likes

Can we change to max of 3 votes? Too many good ones. Want to vote for other ppl but mine is on the list :smirk:

2 Likes

That would be problematic.