Bioboards Thorium X4 - 4WD Geared Drive | Custom made Evo style board | Caliber 2 baseplate | Fatboy 230 Hanger | 12s6p 30Q | 4x Vesc 6.6 | 4xFatboy Gear Drive | 4x 6374 special ordered motors | Metro Pro | Abec 11 107mm

buy one and downgrade your motors to 6355s :slight_smile: Iā€™ll happily buy your Bioboards 6374s as spares!

5 Likes

I actually tried, but I could not get the test to work, it just showed 0 if i remember correctly. Will try again later, yes I think they made them like 10kv more then I asked for.

2 Likes

In 1 month, delivery in February /Mars

1 Like

Well I donā€™t think many ā€œnormalā€ ppl will spend all that money on the 4wd. The 2wd that I think more ppl will buy will have around the same price as other high performance board will have higher gear ratio and will do around 40mph and that is what many high spec boards already doing but it will have better torque and range then the others(and brakes thanks to gear drive). The 4wd is probely for the skilled ppl that already have a 30-40 mph board and want to push it harder and are willing to spend this kind amount of money on a board. I donā€™t recommend anyone going 50mph, if you fall you would probely hurt yourself alot, I know I already did on 30mph. But just like a bmw m4 doing 300 doesnā€™t mean you drive it in 300 km/h, you could just enjoy the insane torque and brake performance.

8 Likes

Did check my GPS app after and the road next to the one I rided on is a 70km/h road where most car drives 70-90km/h so could use them as a reference to

3 Likes

First ones in stock next week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m almost shocked by how many ā€œambassadorsā€ write to me and want a board for free to advertise it and when I explain that there are no budgets right now to give away boards they almost get upset or offended.

30 Likes

Donā€™t let it discourage you, keep up your great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its a sad fact of life right now. Still, you could have a review board you send round to reviewers like many of the other companies do

1 Like

You could do a review board with a 12s2p battery only. They donā€™t have to review full 80kmb range and itā€™s cheaper

That is what I will do and even tell some of them. But they reply like: are you crazy?! You think Iā€™m gonna do marketing of your board for free?? You have to give me a board for freeā€¦

3 Likes

Just keep posting cool videos, the product will sell itself

4 Likes

Well the way I see it is its content for the reviewer and advertising for you - its a win win situation. I would be delighted if you sent one to me so I could review it on my small youtube channel.

1 Like

Ye ty :slight_smile: But I will send one to USA and let some ppl try it for 2 weeks and then send it to next tester and after 6 testers send it back. (For those who could do it just for fun and not free boards)

2 Likes

Donā€™t send anything to anyone. If your board is good the customers will do the advertising for you. Itā€™s not like you are making a mainstream product and need to approach the masses.

26 Likes

This :arrow_up:

3 Likes

What @taz said, i donā€™t wanna see someone who canā€™t handle the boardā€™s power crash it on video. Thatā€™ll hurt both the rider and you :sob:

3 Likes

This is actually a good point. With this being such a powerful board you have no way of knowing who could handle it and who could not. There is potential for disaster thereā€¦

1 Like

if this was me and people were begging for free boards, Iā€™d make a few and invite people to try them at one location (screw giving away builds of this quality!?!?!)

2 Likes

Rather, just bring one to a group ride and those who are interested can try it. Hate to say it but thereā€™s a chance one can run off with that board hahaha

3 Likes