Behind the Scenes | Raptor Electric Skateboard Production Process

After what seems like an eternity of waiting I have finally got the remote controllers! It’s now full steam ahead at Enertion HQ! We will now commence the final stage of Raptor Assembly, soldering the servo wires & testing the raptor in it’s complete state. I’ll make a video of this final stage and post as soon as possible.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT & PATIENCE!

3 Likes

Anyone who has ordered a raptor will get a tracking number emailed to them this week!

4 Likes

Hallelujah!!! Can’t wait to get cruisin’! :grinning:

The packaging and the controller look great.

FINAL UPDATE OF THIS BUILD THREAD! ENJOY!

6 Likes

Dude…this is beautiful! It’s amazing to see how far you’ve come with this and how you’ve documented and been fully transparent all the way through. Congrats!

Well done sir. Cannot wait to see videos of you all riding around on this bad boys!!

promo video is currently being made by @Moja

can i make a rear dual drive from 2 6372 R~SPEC with a truck wider than 200mm ?

yeah you would need mountain board trucks tho. I would just go DD

Can’t wait to get it! I’m in the USA and I noticed the battery-charging outlet is Type 1 plug for Australia. A simple adapter from australia Type 1 to USA Plug Type A/B will work?

You can work with an adapter but I’m sure you have one of this

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=power+cord+usa&view=detailv2&&id=FE09F610D30D522865C5D23C1279D53675147142&selectedIndex=11&ccid=h%2BdBlaEj&simid=608047703604265727&thid=OIP.M87e74195a123d8941bb1a5ea81db6ceco0&ajaxhist=0 (Sorry Picture upload isn’t working at work :slight_smile: )

cables laying around (e.g. old notebook)

Hey, have others gotten tracking info yet? I’m order #1689, and haven’t received my SPACE Cell or a tracking number (looking up order status still says “Awaiting Shipment”. I’m hoping I’m not grouped into the next batch in March… Thanks!

I don’t think that you are in the first batch of production boards but I’m not sure. I’m order no. 1273 and my order status is Awaiting Shipment as well. It drives me crazy!! Don’t know if the boards are on the way or still in Enertion Headquarter known as Jasons/Onloops garage. Something went wrong for sure. First option is that something is not working with the tracking and the status (which I hope) or for some reasons he wasn’t able to send them :frowning: Anyway, I want the best possible product and if Onloop had to fix something… it is what it is. I bet he’s not happy as well to sit on the first batch for so long. (Remember that he planned to send them late November! But I’m okay with waiting when he improves the product.)

I also have not yet received a tracking number or any info. I sent a message to Jason yesterday, but haven’t yet heard back. I’ll post anything I find out. Given his track record, I assume he ran into an issue (i.e. technical, with the remotes; not enough hours in the week to get everything packed; etc.). Like Tarzan, I’d rather the time be spent to work out these issues, but waiting sure is hard sometimes! :slight_smile:

Just checked Instagram and he is still packing these baby’s.

So no wonder why nobody got any details about shipping. Hope he will send them tomorrow.

Excellent! I agree about trying to wait patiently while drooling enormously; that’s why I asked here, rather than bugging @onloop. He’s been fantastic, keeping us all up to date while attempting to ship the hard drugs we requested. :wink:

… Doing the Final QC & Packing took forever! When aiming for perfection everything takes longer.

tracking numbers will arrive for most raptor customers today/tomorrow. If you don’t get tracking today your order is likely still being packed & is due to ship at end of this week.

If you don’t get any tracking email at all by the end of the week its because you are in the 2ND batch. 2nd batch is ahead of schedule and may ship before the original estimated completion date.

4 Likes

Whoo Hoo. Tracking No. Come on Raptor.

some photos of boxes with RAPTORS INSIDE!