Behind the Scenes | Raptor Electric Skateboard Production Process

oh wow those clear wheels look phenomenal! or is the image just b&w? ^^

its b&w imageā€¦ the wheels are blue.

1 Like

Tracking number received! Now comes the hardest part: Waiting P A T I E N T L Y!!!

Just received space cell battery and tracking number!!! im gonna go play the lottery today :grin:

Iā€™ve been trying to bite my tongue and wait patiently but I was under the assumption that I was in the frst batch. My order is #1608 and I feel kind of jipped right now. I havenā€™t received the space cell or the tracking number yet. Iā€™ve sent 2 emails to onloop directly and havenā€™t received a response in 5 days now. Whatā€™s the dealio?

iā€™m in badge one with order #1146 yours is 400 higher, if only 100 of those orders are raptor boards itā€™s likely you are in badge two. just assuming though

My order number is 1597, and Iā€™m in the first batch. I literally just received my tracking number yesterday. In that email he said he is still packing and shipping. Therefore, in my opinion it seems entirely possible yours in the first batch and that you just havenā€™t received your info yet.

Also, I think itā€™s important to keep in mind that order numbers most likely reflect all orders placed - not just those for Raptors (Enertion sells a lot of things!). Assuming thatā€™s so- and I think itā€™s EXTREMELY likely - there is no way for us as customers to know how many Raptor orders exist within a given range or order numbers.

Hey Raptorā€¦

Nice User Name,

As i said we have started shipping the first batch, there are some that arenā€™t packed yet, some didnā€™t pass the Final QC, so they got held back. This was due to Some of the CF decks being slightly damaged in transit in the last batch we got from our factory. There is another batch of CF decks already in transit now, it really sucks to have to rebuild the decks but i doubt any raptor customers would be impressed with the decks if they arrive with damage. So i had to hold them back.

I know this has been an extremely long processā€¦ your patience has been immense!

All the raptors are being sent out based on earliest date of order first. Yours will ship soon.

2 Likes

Onloop,

Iā€™m very excited to get my Raptor, but greatly appreciate the QC. Only thing worse than waiting for a new obsession, is to have the object of obsession arrive broken.

Actually have a question about demand for the Raptorsā€¦not asking you for the exact number ordered, but I am curious to know if the demand met or exceeded your expectations?

Spoke too soon, just came home to my space cell. Sorry if the first post came off as frustrated, Iā€™m just excited for the investment to arrvive and appreciate the QC. Thanks for the quick response.

P.s. could you take down the tracking numberā€¦ it has my address.

more CF decks just arrived!

2 Likes

I know you are all hanging to get your RAPTORSā€¦

hereā€™s a little taste of what you will be doing in the next few daysā€¦

6 Likes

Cant wait to get on this bad boy. Its finally here, but still having to wait for the remote to charge. Thanks to the Enertion team. Your hard work has paid off.

5 Likes

post more! videos! wallpapers! road rash! oh and i appreciate the fact that Jason has not once said ā€œchanging the world!ā€ in the new video!

1 Like

VIDEO: How to install the battery into the RAPTOR!

3 Likes

HOW TO CHARGE:

CHARGING YOUR HAND CONTROLLER:

2 Likes

BASIC MAINTENANCE TIPS

2 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Issues shipping to Switzerland

BASIC RIDING TIPS FOR NEW RAPTORS OWNERS

4 Likes