B-Box kit Groupbuy

I ordered a whole kit. I still owe you for the shipping cost. I’d prefer to pay it Wednesday next week but I can pay now if you need it.

1 Like

Thats fine.

2 Likes

Which 3d printer are you using and what setting and orientation are you printing your enclosures? If I would guess you are using a brim and having the top surface on the bed.

Am I asking too much if I want the enclosure to be printed the other side up? That’s gona be more support material but it will give both top surface a better finish. From the picture, I am assuming that you are printing the top surface on the bed and that’s why your lower surface is printed on support and not as smooth.

Alternatively, if that’s too much for you, can I get the CAD file and print it myself?

I printed that at 150mm/s at 70 they are smooth as silk.

3 Likes

I mean I wanted both of the top surface to be smooth.

shit thought stewi was us and wasnt doing prebuilds wtf hahaha :rofl:

1 Like

I confirm: I ordered 4 complete kits (4*$100).

Hey bud. To confirm, I ordered (4) full kits with enclosures. Thanks

1 Like

I confirm: I ordered 1 complete KIT waiting for payment details

@bimmer I feel like you should have removed the google form once you’d run out of kits :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah… 10char

1 Like

I ordered one kit, paid, pm’d you the address.

Hey guys sorry there was no updates I got in an accodent this weekend and am stuffed with painkillers. I’ll work on these as good as I can to get them out.

6 Likes

no worries, sorry I did not respond to your earlyer post, I did order 2xSMDonly.

An accident?! :confused: Sorry to hear that man. Heal up quick

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I ordered 2 whole kits.

Dang man, I hope you’re ok :confused: Don’t make yourself any worse just to get our kits shipped, rest up and take it easy :+1:

3 Likes

Yes 2 whole kits w/enclosures etc but wow accident … pain killers, take your time, dont rush. Keep your hopes up during recovery.

1 Like

Alright guys I’ve spent alot of time just sleeping I got my neck brace off today. Sorry I was not online but I’ve been just out of it.

the sets are done and labeled I’ll ship them monday. Also I had someone else make them so Everyone is getting the whole set… if you don’t need it just throw out what is to much.

10 Likes

What pads are you using to insulate them but still transfer heat? Just don’t want to order the wrong kind of pads so I break my vesc ^^

1 Like