B-Box kit Groupbuy

can anyone build me a pair of these?

Can I still get a kit or is this over

if someone can build me one these who has experience ill pay you…

1 Like

I’d also be willing to pay for someone to do this for me. I need 4.

y’all did you not read the post where he says he’s got 2 left he’s keeping incase someone’s shipment gets lost?

1 Like

I thought those were kits, not fully built ones… Are they fully built?

someone would need to buy 4 kits to build them for you

@ARetardedPillow @stormboard1 @uigiroux

I think you’re out of luck, guys.

1 Like

can onyone build me 2 of these wit smd expierence

just buy one from stewii dude…

6 Likes

What? You realise bimmer is in the US, right? How does having someone build you one avoid tax?

Ill get 3 bom please

Well, People don’t like dealing with customs so If someone Buys it from US imports it and then from The Eu sends it to him He can relax and avoid phone calls to customs.

And I think the written value is lower if it’s just a kit not prebuilt so lower import tax. And If someone like @banjaxxed wants to buy 4 maybe he could get another 2 for @stormboard1

This only works if there’s enough interest and is only interesting for people in the eu.

1 Like

You’re on the wrong thread son, EU is going up here,organised by @stewii

If you don’t like the £160 price then remember - @bimmer kit while it’s a nice low-cost solution derivative ofStewii’s, it’s going to take someone with time, tools & probably a stencil on their hands to make it, the housing on the @stewii kits are a full cnc’d housing. Apart from that just a different colour pcb cover/logo.

Of course shipping from the USA and imports does come into it as well, if you ask me & you did, the Stweii pro-built ESC is what you really want instead of trying to save €20-€30 in the wrong place (if post is cheap and customs doesn’t kick in)…and the labour which is never free or you don’t really want it lemmetellyou

2 Likes

where did you plan to get the stencil? anyone is doing a group buy for that?

I’ll be wrapping this up (shipping) Friday after work. If everyone who ordered could please just reconfirm what they exactly wanted. Just BOM (only SMD Parts) or the whole Kit or BOM and just PCB that would be helpful thanks guys.

1 Like

@GrecoMan are 2 of these cool?

1 Like

sure I can mill my own case

willing to send over the 3d files?

@GrecoMan So… no t-shirt? *sadface

2 Likes