B-Box kit Groupbuy

Glad to hear you’re doing better, even if just a little

3 Likes

Dang, must be pretty nice to get that thing off. Glad to hear you’re on the mend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Normal silicone heat transfere pad.

1 Like

2mm thick ones? Still waiting for my escape preorder without housing so I guess I have to order some pads to fit it in a alu housing.

Don’t apologize for a thing bud, just glad to hear you are getting better :+1:t2: Skateboarding BS can wait!

1 Like

Hey guys I know this is very inconvenient but somehow people sent me their address who were not part of this buy. Its my fault I didnt make a spreadsheet but now I have people who messaged me emailed me and someone even sent me a text(like how did you get my number nameless person)? I know I’ve asked before but I want everyone to receive their parts properly.

Please PM me with your address and when you paid. I will hold your shipment until I have the info.

And for everyone else unless you got an E-mail that asked you to pay you are not part of the group buy please stop asking I have alot going on right now in my life and would like to get this done as smooth as possible.

3 Likes

@chickengun @Fabar @jeffnyc you are all good.

1 Like

@bimmer PM’d with address and transaction details. Thanks

1 Like

PM’d with details, let me know if you need any more info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pm’ed 10char

1 Like

I sent PM also. For what its worth Im taking this endeavor more seriously and currently building an xray machine for Fet soldering inspection/repair. Might give option to the forum as a free service, not sure how many others are doing this. Thanks

Did anyone get their stuff yet? I’m trying to be patient but I don’t understand why I haven’t seen anything yet.

@chickengun @Fabar @jeffnyc @Clonkex @bimmer

Not yet, EU though

1 Like

Not yet but I’m in Aus. Snail mail is very snail.

2 Likes

Got mine already - everything looks good, but haven’t had a chance to build yet as still setting up our reflow system…should get to it next week.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound terrifying and dangerous at all… :stuck_out_tongue:

Still havent got mine

… Yes received them, havent installed yet, been busy but everything looks good, Thanks.

Received mine yesterday.

@bimmer I haven’t received mine either. I’m local so it shouldn’t take more than a day or 2 once they’re in the mail.