Axle vesc thread

Well it seems I missed the pre-order. It’s for the best. I’ll wait for everyone to test it before making a decision. After all I have to take care of my dinero.

1 Like

I’ve pulled a trigger on a VESC from them. Will see. Hope AXLE guys will deliver what they promised. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you’ll be pretty happy :slight_smile:

We’ve been swamped with emails regarding people that have missed the pre-order cutoff line but still want to receive the “pre-order special”. I’d like to announce that we’re extending pre-orders until 9/23. Cheers!

Order #54! Hyped

1 Like

Hi,

I pre-ordered! Might want to update your website with some basic information, because it seems a bit sketchy (no contact, no about us, no content). If I didn’t have buyer protection on eBay I would not be buying.

Thanks for trusting us vlad. We’re working on an about us page.

Is there any update on when the first orders will start to ship?

First orders will ship around the Oct. 6th. Some of the connectors we ordered seemed to be on back-order. Thanks for checking in.

1 Like

They’re here!

6 Likes

Looking good! Excited to test it! Will you include any plugs and/or heatsinks with the VESC’s?

We posted it earlier. The Vesc it’s self will be protected by heat shrink also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I missed that. Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little update for those waiting to get their hands on their VESC’s: We ordered connections from China and It seems they won’t be shipped out until the 12th due to a “Chinese holiday” called golden week or something…

I talked with the sales rep. and she promised to expedite the shipping so we get our stuff ASAP. We’re sorry for the delay. This really is out of our control. Talk about bad timing…

If you have any questions you can email us at [email protected]

Thanks for understanding!

You can ship my order without connectors. Just wires and I’ll put my own connectors on. I don’t use XT connectors anyway. I also sent an email to [email protected] requesting same.

How will these compare to the torqueboards vesc

Are we talking about only the XT connectors?

The bullet connectors and the xt60’s

We never owned a TB VESC, so we wouldn’t be able to tell you.

I’ll take mine with no connectors please. I usually just have to cut them off anyway to adjust wire length.