Axle vesc thread

You can ship mine without the bullet and XT as well. I have plenty of those.

1 Like

Okay noted. You guys should receive your tracking numbers by the end of this week.

I use 5.5 bullets for everything. I do need the wires installed though cuz I don’t want to have to solder to the PCB.

Yeah you can send mine with out connectors please

Yup! I think a lot of people will be willing to take them without connectors if it means they can be shipped quicker, including me.

Same here - i almost always cut and swap. Please send mine without.

Look forward to checking these out!

Any updates?

Are pre-order Vescs shipping out this week?

Tomorrow’s the date. Mark it on your calendar.:grinning:

4 Likes

do we have to use lab rated regulated power supply ? or is it like chakas ?

They are all safely powered up using a regulated power supply and tested before being shipped out

do you hook them up with a motor and give it a spin or what does tested mean?

We give them a visual test and then spin it with a motor.

1 Like

Do you have anymore pictures to share?

eyy!

3 Likes

I’ll post some more pics early tomorrow or late tonight. Not going to be in the shop :frowning:

veryyy intersting offer here!

Is there any update on the shipments? Has anyone received theirs yet?

I received my tracking number and it was supposed to be shipped out on October 8th but you mentioned that the post office was closed. Then the post office didn’t pick it up a week later and now I can’t seem to get a response/update.

You were going to update some pictures on here but also nothing.

Should I be worried?? Not sure what to think right now as all communication has come to a stop.

I have a tracking number but it only shows Pre-Shipment. And the post office has not received the package yet.

I hope he didn’t pay for the labels and then wait to print them and ship.

Because after a certain time, they won’t let you print them and sometimes you can’t even get your money back…