Axle vesc thread

Ok, I’m in. Thank you for adding Paypal option,

Thanks for trusting us! I bet you won’t be the only one using it :slight_smile:

I’m liking what I’m seeing here so far. I hope the manufacturing practices and post purchase support are to a high standard, then your reputation will build fast.

1 Like

What is the warranty? I thought I saw 2 years on your website before. Did you take that down?

It’s in the first post. When you check out, you’ll also see it in the footer of the checkout page

Just an update for those who have pre-ordered or plan on pre-ordering; We will include 5.5 mm connectors on the motor side and XT-60’s on the battery side of the VESC. Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

That’s actually perfect and what i was going to throw on them.

1 Like

so how high is shipping to germany? (sry if i missed this somewhere?)

We’ve been flooded with emails about international shipping. Right now, the cheapest option is to send thorugh USPS. EVen even that, most desitionations cost 25+ to ship to. We’re trying to figure out distrubtion centers abroad so that these prices are a little more reasonable.

1 Like

The only problem is that until you find different shipping method we will loose pre sale prices.

Even +$25 for shipping it’s a decent price. Especially if you get two…

It looks legit and worth a shot. I ordered up a pair to try. (sorry salt in the wound, but $7.xx shipping!)

insurance adds a bit sorry. Better to be safe then sorry.

Pre-orders will end at 12 AM EST tomorrow. Don’t miss out!

how bout them pictures you promised

ordered 2. order number 9 :slight_smile:

199$ incl shipping - 177 EUR + import (about 20%) should me get to 212 EUR

so about 106 EUR per piece if you order two. For you other european peops if you thinking about preordering :monkey:

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Were getting our components slowly but surly! Just recieved word from the Fab. We should be getting our PCB boards ealry next week.

1 Like

Seems about right :slight_smile:

just a few more hourssssss

Great price and warranty. I would so hop on the preorder train. But I am still indecisive about when I should build my esk8.

There’s no better time like the present

2 Likes