Anti spark switch (direct fets, heatsink, metal LED switch is included) 100A

I think you lose edit ability after 3 months of no edits, but I could be wrong.

As far as the title, Regulars/Moderators/Admins can edit any title but Members cannot.

Here is a link to a post I made on the PTS thread about static power consumption. I can not copy and paste it because the forum considers that spam so here is a link instead: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/push-to-start-switch-out-now/60879/195?u=martinsp The measurement was done with a PTS switch but they are virtually the same, different firmware and this switch does not have the potentiometer etc… otherwise they are the same.

Any difference between the older generation AS you used to sell and the current ones in terms of expected power draw when off?

I ask because I have both the older generation and newer gen antispark from you.

The newer gen one draws down my 10S2P noticibly when off. Especially since it’s 2P but the older one doesn’t.

I think what you are comparing are the first versions which did not have a micro controller so they consumed almost no current. The downside however was that they were easier to damage during installation so I switched to the newer design with MCU

1 Like

Are the instructions for the newer version the same as for the old ones? I think I thew away the instructions that came with my switch :upside_down_face:.

@Martinsp Sorry but how are customers supposed to get ahold of you? I’ve sent you a PM regarding an issue I have more than a month ago and since then a few follow up messages - still waiting for a reply.

The issue is that the switch drains the battery on standby like @ervinelin reported.
In my case it causes an almost new 10S2P battery to drain from full to empty in around 2-3 weeks. Not a very good thing.

hey @Martinsp bought this switch from you last year. Can you tell me why the black wires are crossed?

I had the same issue and it killed two of my 10s4p Batteries. I didn’t know it was the antispark that was killing my batteries :unamused:

Can i buy one of these from the US?