Anti spark switch (direct fets, heatsink, metal LED switch is included) 100A

https://flipsky.net/collections/accessories/products/antispark-switch-smart-280a

Looks like they “stole” Marc design

Has this been reliable for high power set ups?

I got the 300amp antispark and it’s huge I can’t even fit my charge only BMS in there I need something a bit smaller, I’m running a 12s8p 30q battery It is capable of putting out 120amps constant.

@Martinsp any updates on the order I placed 12 days ago?

1 Like

Is this still active?

Is the seller delivering product?

Not sure. I emailed the company Saturday and havent heard back

Yes! Have received this monday 2 antisparks

1 Like

Hi,

@mutantbass yes it is still active. @702vegas Sorry for this, I have the forum open on my computer permanently so it shows that I am active but I honestly struggle to find the time to keep up with all the messages. Sorry again, I will go and reply to you now.

Martin.

1 Like

nice. wonder if he will have black friday sales or not :slight_smile: need a couple of things

1 Like

I sent the pics to the email

1 Like

www.ElectricSkateboard.repair black Friday sales! Click the picture or this link to go to the website. :slight_smile: This is the last batch before a small break due to new products coming in and they need some finishing touches before they will be up for sale.
BR, Martin.

1 Like

So no antisparks the coming weeks? :confused:

@Martinsp do you have any stock?

Hello everyone,

so finally after over a month of no stock, its here. I have switches (PTS as well) in stock.

Here they are!

There have been a few changes made but mostly to the assembly process and FW. The switches now come with the poshbuttons with power logo, they are nicer to look at and the quality is better as well in my opinion. I had issues with keeping up with these since I can not get them locally anywhere. I have ordered them from china from a few suppliers and picked the one that had the best quality so there should not be any issues with quality. I test all of them on my own anyway to make sure.

We have also moved to a new site because we have had too many things to change on the old website so it made sense to make a new one since I wanted to change the name anyway. Of course all of our “old” products and services are still available as before and there is plenty more to come. The new website is www.SPRUSI.com and it should be all set up ready to go. Please if you encounter any issues let me know so I can resolve them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well you got me again. I just ordered one without a button again.

Thank you. :slight_smile: Was that without a button a mistake or?

1 Like

No mistake. Don’t need a button with roll to start.

I just stated again since I ordered one last time.

1 Like

Ordered one. Perfect timing @Martinsp. I needed one for my latest build.

1 Like

I put in an order for a pack. Looking forward to receiving it!

Also, the link in your original post needs to be updated.

Thank you! @boostem :slight_smile:

I unfortunately can no longer edit the first post nor the title. I am not sure if it is an error on the forum or if it is only editable for a limited time. I am thinking that once there are so many changes that the product is too different I will create another thread or something. But thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

I can at least edit the title for you. Just post what you want it to say and I’ll change it.