90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

I have a set of popocas and they are awesome. I like them just as much as my abecs but prefer the kegel style core. I just need some COLORFUL wheels for some of my boards…I’m so tired of green and black

1 Like

Im down for a set. NY,USA.

2x pulleys for me please!

1 Like

Here’s pics, this is a new build so not everything is finished but the wheel pulleys fit perfectly.

4 Likes

Yep! Basically 90mm kegels but with the plush formula that is offered by Labeda. I went into length with Labeda about the disparities between the Plush Formula and the Race Formula, and the guy was like ‘it won’t matter too much’ at the speeds we’re going. In that case I opted for the plush formula for making low speed riding just a hair better than usual.

2 Likes

Last I checked, he’s not selling his ESCs anymore to the DIY community. He has stated on instagram they’re still on the fence about continuing again…but it’ll be several months before a final decision is made. Otherwise, he is continuing to sell spare parts that work with his completes, for replacement purposes.

I doubt he will take the Popoca wheels off of his store front…his wheel pulleys are built for kegel cores and they still haven’t adapted an abec core pulley for their V2 mounts yet…so taking those wheels off means any customers wishing to get replacement wheels are stuck with 80mm kegels…

Put me down for a set on the spreadsheet.

put me down for a set wheels and set pulleys ireland

What does “plush formula” mean? Softer durometer?

1 Like

It’s Labeda’s name for their softer higher rebound formula that wears faster than their race formula.

2 Likes

mcgregor land :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I can still hear the broken bottles coming out of Ireland after he lost that fight

1 Like

was gunna go over to it but tickets were crazy and had my uncles wedding bar was closing before the fight so ordered 8 pints and 4 captain morgans got me n th brother through the fight hahaha …if only it was mma… should see mcgregors insta he after bulkin up big man

I would do 1 set of wheels and 2 36T pulleys. I would like either the core green or purple and the wheels opposite of the color. Doing a joker board so it would match the color scheme.

In for a set if there are 15mm pulleys

1 Like

I voted purple cause dark purple over black core will be sick.

BTW Mothafuckin’ Tiffany will get dirty real quick with the markings over white.

But what am I saying, stop tempting my wallet! When is your deadline for group buy.

1 Like

I’m going to say till this Wednesday before I start locking everything in.

Really hope these are Black it’s so hard get nice black wheels in Europe I mean there’s the enertion ones but they sell em by pairs and the customs then

1 Like

How much would shipping be for the pulleys and the wheels to NJ. I know jlabs does a flat fee of 7. But then he also charges a 5.9 taxes on order even if it is out of state.

Right now I’m split between 2 choices. Colors or black on black. Some members made a good point though that it would be wise (and just respectful) to avoid doing another all black wheel since Chaka already sells those wheels as an entirely separate venture. On the other hand I’m doing this group buy ‘for fun’ since I was curious about the economics of the costs behind manufacturing American made wheels. I’d be willing to lose a handful of participants in the group buy if it means giving Chaka some well deserved business for his wheels.