90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

Ok I’ll get a set but only with x2 36tooth 15mm pullies, and NOT BLACK!!! black thane is the mixture of all the scrape from all colors mixed back together, go with natural or white, I dont care what color they are as long as they are not black or dark blue…

3 Likes

I honestly think that black wheels are available, do something different.

2 Likes

I have change my vote but white won’t look so good after one ride…

How about the Tiffany blue on a white core? Then the core and thane colors are light enough if someone wants to dye them black. Or even carefully dye just the core some other color.

dude you started out it will be black! then maybe… and now I am out dude, I do not have the energy to keep up. You started out asking for support for one thing and have now changed the game… bit too loose dude, does not inspire confidence…

3 Likes

Put me down for 1 set of wheels (w/e color) and 2 sets of Kegel Pulleys.

2 Likes

Agreed. Just stick to the freaking color so we know if we’re in or out. And if this round goes well and the wheels are good, I’m sure they will have no problems adding any color dye for next ones…

2 Likes

You know you can easily remove the color off of the aluminum. Lhb used to so it when he used the blue enertion mounts

And come on guys black wheels are already available

3 Likes

Exactly it was supposed to be black so why let people down who already agreed to buy and were the first in…seems unfair and why not just do first round round Black as the first people in agreed and then colours for second round for the newcomers…

Because there already black wheels on the market :woman_shrugging: Go get some enertion or Ollin wheels if you want black wheels. I say offer something different.

2 Likes

Ya but not for European people there isn’t and those wheels are over double the price… why not stick to the first agreed plan for the first agreed people like a pro…then the next group Tiffany…or two buys…just seems unfair especially considering a whole eu group buy has started now

Maybe the solution is to just pick two colors and go with that. One black and one what ever the majority is. If the price goes up for the other color then that’s just what you guys have to pay. If Labeda only allows one color just order the black and have someone else get a sample order for the other color…

2 Likes

Prefer black, and I’ll take a set wheels

location = SL UT, US

any white negative :face_vomiting:

I agree with @Blasto.

I think purple or red would be dope colors. Consider what they look like after a few rides. Darker colors will definitely wear out nicer.

Think ya hit the nail on the head. Everyone’s happy

Labeda is willing work with me under the circumstances that my company remains a client for future endeavors. Splitting the run into multiple batches is a lot harder than you’d think. They’re a manufacturer equipped to do much larger runs at a time. They would have to start 2 processes at a time with 2 different hot-pours of urethane. I’m trying to see if they’re willing to do 2 runs but it seems to be a slim shot.

There’s an equal amount of people who demanded black as there are not-black. I wouldn’t consider different colors just because I felt like it.

1 Like

There are already black wheels on the market from Ollin and Enertion that European people can get if they don’t want a color. To me black is boring with my board that I am doing I would be fine with 2 colors and would both would work Green or Purple would be a great color and would not show up the wear as much as white. Green would make it like a flywheel but with the level core.

3 Likes

I’m definitely up for a set. And i can as well dispatch the stuff for Europeans, i’m based in Paris in france. @okp knows me and can attest who I am, i am as well in the community for over two years

2 Likes

Any decision on this?

The guy behind Labeda is still out for today due to a family emergency, i’ve been told… He’ll be back in the office tomorrow so I’ll be able to get a more definitive answer by then.

2 Likes