90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

@JLabs’s pulleys are pretty much their own group buy. I’m just tracking everything here to make it simpler for everybody to know what parts they’ve got.

2 Likes

They are aluminum… no modifications required and fit caliber 2’s.

I will probably need someone with a Popoca or Enertion wheel to send me one to make sure the Pulley fits 100% perfect, as it’s slightly different than Kegels.

I guess you can get a Pulley without the wheels. Just PM me at a later time when this actually goes through

2 Likes

Colors would be dope. Anything but black as that’s what’s currently available. Just get Popocas or Raptor wheels. I voted blue and then realized I meant tiffany but any color really.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer! Great stuff i think i may be in for wheels also.

@PredatorBoards can you put me down for one set of wheels and 2 pulleys (Germany).

I voted black but to be honest always liked the look of purple Kegels. Maybe a black thane and orange core? Purple with orange core would be my best set if I could make that decision :wink:

1 Like

To show a sign of respect to Ollin’, i would not go for black, black is already available… stick to a colour scheme that is not available.

4 Likes

That’s why I’m heavily thinking about going teal 'thane and orange core wheels. I think the color scheme looks great on top of being marketable to not just the esk8 market but the entire longboarding genre. I’m looking at these wheels as the first ‘bridge’ between esk8 and longboarding. I know for a fact Downhill longboarders will love this compared to their 80mm Kegels…

2 Likes

Just get them all clear or white, and do a group buy for Rit dye in all different colors.

5 Likes

Are you also willing to do a poll for the dimension (97mm or 100mm maybe) and the durometer?

For now we’re locked in for 90mm. I don’t believe Labeda has mass production molds for 97mm and 100mm wheels yet. They only have small batch prototype molds. I can ask to see what kind of small production run we can do in the future.

1 Like

Put me in for a set as well…:see_no_evil:

Labeda didn’t make the 97mm and 100mm crossover wheels for enertion?

No they did. They just have small batch ‘prototype’ molds meant for small orders.

I’ve got a set of your pulleys on Popocas, no issues at all. I’ll send you pics later if you want.

Oh, awesome! Please do, id like to see the fit as the standard kegels are not center set

Man what would be so cool is if I was to cast Labeda’s Plush formula for the chinese hub motors floating about.

1 Like

Hey so any reason behind the 90mm?

I don’t know dude, hasn’t Chaka left the building? I mean he posted straight up that he wasn’t going to sell diy anymore and was going to stick to selling completes?

or is that not the case?

I am definitely down to buy a set if it’s not black. Once the color is confirmed I think more people will commit.

So am I right to assume that these are basically 90mm kegals? If so, that’s sick!

Tbh, i have no idea what is going on at Ollin’ hq.

But he is taking orders for 90mm black wheels

2 Likes