$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

Im interested in the 6374 but is there anyway to calculate the shipping before I commit?

Has anyone been using FOC with the 6374 ? @JLabs Do you have experience with it ?

Iā€™m about to get a VESC 4.12 latest hardware and software revision. Iā€™d like to give it a try with a 10s3p battery pack.

Also I need to convert the sensor wire plug to be compatible with the VESC. I just ordered this [1]. Any tips on rewiring ?

[1] http://www.ebay.com/itm/141757606740?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 Like

@Jinra is the man for the job

red = 5v, black = gnd, white = temp, the rest are hall sensors. Order of the sensors doesnā€™t matter as long as you do detection.

1 Like

Which is A B and C on the VESC? Would it be easier if we had a diagram so people donā€™t risk doing it the wrong way and breaking the VESC?

The order of ABC does not mater with the vesc, the motor detection will setup the hall table

2 Likes

Yep that. Although on traditional ESCs order will matter.

@JLabs You still got any of the 6374 for sale? Cheers

Check my website: https://electric-skateboard.market/store/polar

I donā€™t have any listed as in stock, but I should soon when I receive some spare parts.

1 Like

Completely forgot that you donā€™t ship to Europeā€¦ Thanks anyway man

@Baz_L

I have stock in Europe for these motors.

Youā€™ve sold me, pmā€™ing you now

interested in buying a 6374. These will work with 12s too right? i can change my battery config if not but this is the exact motor iā€™m looking for.

Are you in USA or EU?

Iā€™m in the USA (new york)

Ok, same situation as stated above. I will let you know when the rest are available to sell.

How long should one of ur sensored motors last

Lmk when 6374 become available

1 Like

Not really sure how to answer that. Iā€™ve never ā€˜gone throughā€™ a motor.

@PXSS Will do!

More specifically I know a motor can basically last forever if properly treated but have u had any issues with your senatored motors