$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

Yes I do, I have a 6374 left if you are interested. They are also available for pre order: https://electric-skateboard.market/store/polar

PM me if you are interested

Not sure if I am doing this right (n008 here). Yes I am interested in the 6374 - it will be for my first build. Pairing it with a VESC from enertion <— do you see any issues with that?

Nope, but you’ll need to solder on female 4mm bullets on the VESC

No, it will be a good choice. It low kv so you don’t break the eRPM limit.

Ok cool. I weigh about 165 and this will be a single motor setup. Also, I live north of Atlanta, GA where there are a few hills so I figured the extra torque would be good. Real dumb question - how do I PM you?

Any update on when the second batch will ship?

They are shipping in 1-2 weeks.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but have the motors shipped

Sorry for the late reply @Plumb77

Motors should ship in 3 days to you!

Excellent thanks

So will I get an email notification for tracking or no tracking or how does it work?

I will send an update trough the market with the tracking number. You should receive an email.

My motor just arrived. Fast shipping. My gosh I didn’t realize how massive a 6374 motor is. Quality is just as good as my buddy’s TB motor

2 Likes

I agree man I got my batch of orders in for Polar Boards EU and they are big

Thanks for your patience man, I know you wanted a while. I think it was worth it in the end! If I could trouble you to leave a review, it would really help us out!

Was this a group buy or are you selling?

The group buy is over and I am now selling them for almost the same price: https://electric-skateboard.market/store/polar

Nice man, looking good. I’ll be watching store for a future purchase. At some point can you look into best shipping options to Australia? USPS priority shouldn’t be too bad from Cali.

Thanks! Shipping is about $50 to Australia for 2 6374’s.

1 Like

Yeah the size factor blew me away! Just got my 6374 in today as well! Excited to get some power through it.