$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

yeah me too

I got the parts in today. Iā€™ll swap them out and see how things are. If there are still issues with the motors I am not going to sell them.

lit! super hyped man!

Can you add shipping from China to you on the claim for usps? They want me to call after leaving a voice-mail for next steps

Not really sure what you mean? You shouldnā€™t have to claim anything. The motors are sent from China to my via DHL, and then I send them out via USPS. No claims for domestic shipments.

I am claiming it to USPS, a rep today told me that my last name was misspelled on the label, but still they didnā€™t even try to deliver on day 1. a misspelled last name shouldnā€™t have caused all this. :confused:. They still donā€™t know whats up with it. He mentioned it could(not certain) have been sent back, would you happen to know about that?

Iā€™ll PM you and we can get this sortedā€¦

2 Likes

@JLabs do you have 6374ā€™s in stock?

Stock in eu i will buy a 6374 asap

I donā€™t think there is stock, I would hold off.

Ok Too bad :frowning:

What BLDC tool settings do you guys use for this motor ?

Motor max amp, Foc ?

@JLabs Do you know how to solve this ?

How much would be to send it to Brazil?

Hey man, sorry for the delay! I was at a conference the past few days and now Iā€™m out of state.

Can you pm me your zip code for calculations? Just to make sure, you want one 6374: https://electric-skateboard.market/product/6374-190kv-sealed-motor/

I no longer carry the ā€˜open canā€™ style, now itā€™s just the ā€˜sealedā€™ variant.

@PXSS @anmolmishra

See the link above, they are now in stock!

Yeah, it is the 6374, Zip: 70296190

@JLabs You already shipped mine :slight_smile:

If you still have a 6374, how much is it?

Check the link above :point_up: