$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

Haha classic!

How much is shipping? I didnt get a pm.

I edited the post until I get it finalized. I will let u know tomorrow. I think that the way I have it it will be fine.

Ok packaging is a go. Here is the final shipping costs:

1-2 Motors $6.45

4 Motors $13.45

International $29.45

Make sure to pay as friends and family or I get charged a fee. If payment is received by tomorrow night they will ship Saturday morning. (Tracking info will be provided)

For those that are wondering, part 2 is on the way. I confirmed 35x 6354 motors (sames spec with silicon wires) there will be a separate thread soon.

2 Likes

sent. Can’t wait :slight_smile:

All motors will be shipped tomorrow, if paid. If you didnt shoot me the shipping, dont make ma chase u down… lol

1 Like

Money sent.

We’re getting tracking info right?

Just sent everyone their info. Let me know what you guys think when u receive it!!

1 Like

Just delivered, thanks @JLabs !

2 Likes

is that the same bell design as that other post where they keep breaking?

The user that posted that uses a very low gear ratio meant for speed, so the bell will break a lot easier when you try to torque it. He is also using a different brand of motors, and I am unsure about the thickness of the aluminum that his motors have.

Still looking for a few more people to jump in on part 2 of the group buy… www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/6354-6374-stealth-motor-group-buy-part-2-rotating-light-rocket/8828/

Got mine last night! Look forward to trying these out.

Sounds good! Make sure to let me know what you think!

Mine arrived yesterday thanks @JLabs ! Looking forward to the buttery smooth startups with a sensored motor.

damn I missed this haven’t I?

Missed the first, almost gonna miss second buy. Repeat GB, see:

Do you have any of these motors left to sell?

Thanks,

Paul