40 or 44T pullies for Abec Flywheels

Well, without additional bearing or sharing same as wheel I think will be bit unstable :wink: But this is more for performance users I guess. Also wider hanger gives more stability :slight_smile:

1 Like

How exactly do you come to that assumption?

Iā€™ve got to give you props for making them so quickly. Just 12 days after I released info on mine. :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Lol, it was asked and planned even before you released your pulley info, so go back to your cave :wink:

Tbf they arenā€™t hard to design

Also, are you going now to cry for every stuff we have in plans to make as our queued job list is big and at the moment we release bit by bit?

EDIT: Oh and btw its same mount from gear drive just added pulley on it :wink: You can see the black part from previous pictures :slight_smile: Itā€™s from prototype :smiley:

Ladies ladies , youā€™re both pretty ! Itā€™s all good , Us over here in the states Have JLabs while EU folks have Kruā€™s.

What advantages do more teeth on a pulley have?

And we in the Caribbean have both to choose fromā€¦ competition is good :muscle:t4:.

ordered!

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

donā€™t worry, i bet thereā€™s way more US buyers waiting for your stuff, less for shipping and shorter transit time makes your stuff way more attractive to ppl in the US

2 Likes

This ^ plus if theyā€™re anodized thatā€™s a bigger plus

Ahm, our shipping is like 7ā‚¬ + around 3-5 day delivery :wink: Plus not made in China :wink:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really mind where itā€™s made as long as it works. Youā€™ve both given us something we need, lets not soil that with petty bickering perhaps.

2 Likes

what if i just like jared better as a person more than you?

i had two of your focbox heatsinks in the cart in your store but youā€™ve just lost my business.

3 Likes

6 Likes

PA is just closer than Europe , and JLabs has $7 flat shipping for people in the US , I can get more needed things at JLabs with less Flat Shipping then I can at your shop.

Mind you Iā€™m not , nor intending to attack your business .

I just wished JLabs (and American vendors as a whole) had even more variety in their shops. EU Vendors have such niche but convenient items like motor covers, wire grommets, nose guards, lights, fully assembled drivetrains, water proof covers, fully assembled antisparks, Focbox Cases, Cable Risers, etc on top of the regular stuff and just to get these things I have to fish out more money and wait. Why the hell is an entire continent nearly northern of us have a more diverse and assessable DIY market than the godanm US? Fuck it, Iā€™m about to make a whole Post about this

I see his personal attacks and product bashing arenā€™t just rubbing off on meā€¦

I never made this personalā€¦ I just have one question, would you say that to me in real life? Or just behind a screen?

6 Likes

7 Likes

Arenā€™t these all based on the APS two part pulleys for Abec and Kegels which have been around for years? image

3 Likes

So far every reply from you was personalā€¦ I havenā€™t said any single word about your pulleys or any other thing you do, we just shared what we were working on. I said more for performance because we will also soon will have 20mm version available which I consider is for performance users? Also as I mentioned this is for longer axle = longer axle bigger motors = more power so the full bearing is kinda required for 3kW motor pulling belt on something with just pressed fit connection.

P.S. Stop acting like this is fortnite or etc

EDIT: I mentioned that we also ship cheap to USA and pretty quickly as our majority of sales are going to USA

Yes exactly, there is not much any other way you can mount something on those wheels, two parts because itā€™s easier to machine less wasteful, also a bit more universal.

2 Likes