40 or 44T pullies for Abec Flywheels

Yeah but they are fuckin expensive!

1 Like

… an what about KEGEL wheels? We need an aluminium pulley too!

@Kug3lis @JLabs any of you got any more flywheel 44t pulley?

I will have full restock at the end of January

8 Likes

Ola, are you planning on getting the 40t flywheel back in stock?

1 Like

I am also needing 2 of your 40T Flywheel pulleys. When do you think they will be back in stock?

@hiboute @Esk8enginneer I just got word that the flywheel adapters are on the way. I opened up pre orders on the website.

https://buildkitboards.com/products/modular-pulley-set?variant=12443564441694

Also, kegel pulleys sold out. :stuck_out_tongue: You guys really like these pulleys… ordering more

3 Likes

There must be something wrong with this approach. How come this Modular Pulley Set is advertised as ‘Flywheel’ when a Flywheel conical hub is way different than the Superfly you are using in your installation guide??

What ‘Genuine 107 Flywheel’ is this that you are advertizing? It can’t be! Just rectify and say this is for Superfly. Because there is no way that modular pulley will work with Flywheels when you are clearly using a Superfly. Both shapes could not coexist, nor does any ‘universal’ pulley like this one on two different wheels with different hub wells. Is impossible.

In case you try to convince people otherwise, one image speaks a thousand words. The old 107mm Electric Flywheel superimposed over the 107mm Superfly and the 97mm Refly. Superfly is no more than a shaved down (11mm less) Flywheel which shares the same centerset core. By shaving down the centerset Flywheel, ABEC transformed the Supefly and the Refly into offset wheels. The hub difference between one and the other two are abyssmal, and here is where your modular pulley fails. It works for the Superfly, but is impossible it could work on the Flywheel.

1 Like

The SuperFly wheel pulleys and the Flywheel pulleys are interchangable. The Electric Flywheel pulleys are the ones that are different.

BKB? …How? …there is more than 1 cm (11mm) difference between both wheels hub shape. If hub adapter is the same for both, pulley should be different from Superfly to the Flywheel…wayyyyy different! Hows that?

Edit: Ah, I got it. We are talking about the same thing. Waiting for @JLabs response as to why they advertized their modullar pulley as ‘Genuine Flywheel’ ? Is there smthng I’m missing here? I think there maybe a confussion between all of us as to what is an Electric Flywheel, a Flywheel and a Superfly (??)

Why you getting all upset inferring that I’m falsely advertising? I’ve been doing this a while dude, I know my shit.

The pulleys fit the wheels I have listed in the description. The only one they don’t work with are the electric flywheels that are ancient (because they are center set). Any other wheel with just the word “flywheels” work along withe the 107mm “superfly”.

11 Likes

Noted @JLabs. I’m not upset just confused the way it was advertized. It says ‘Genuine 107 Flywheel’ but you use a Superfly, so? You see?

Do you have an update on these?

Waiting on bearings, will have them in 4-5 days max

1 Like

Any words on it? @JLabs

Just got them, will be doing everything tonight

2 Likes

Pulleys are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!

Let me know if you have any questions

2 Likes

Got mine yesterday. Thanks @JLabs