40 or 44T pullies for Abec Flywheels

Yeah, we waiting for wheels to arrive, and then we will make mounting adaptor for it. It should also be available for gear drive if those tb 110 wheels appear or somebody don’t mind 3.5mm less clearance and use 100 boa wheels :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet 10 char

What will be the price?

Around 90€ + Shipping for a set of two

4 Likes

IMG_0541IMG_0546

10 Likes

This was fast.

How many teeth does the pulley have?

Can you make custom teeth count pullies?

Now there are 40 teeth

3 Likes

Yes!!! Take my money!!!

Monday will be 44 teeth

how much do you need teeths ?

Is it necessary to cut the hanger to fit this pulley? Caliber II.

1 Like

Cut how? I don’t think so…

Usually to fit a pulley with bearing it’s necessary to shave about 8mm off the hanger, unless the pulley shares a longer bearing with the wheel. If it’s two normal wheel bearings plus the pulley bearing, there is not enough space.

Ah yeah I think you will need it’s for longer axle basically TB218 which is what people use most I guess

1 Like

It will be dope for running Surf Rodz trucks! No shaving of anything.

3 Likes

@Kug3lis are you going to make any pullies for your smaller hubs so people can run those in regular (non gear drive) setups ?

It’s possible, just what tooth count and etc…

1 Like

Now do the same just for Kegel wheels please!

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy/products/fatboy-wheel-pulley-set-for-flywheels

One set is available to buy! I am going to create a separate topic for them.

3 Likes

I’m not so sure on that assumption. A lot of us like the narrower truck. I’m not sure anyone has ever polled it but you’ll find a substantial amount of the forum using caliber 2’s and even Paris trucks I’d wager. Looks like @Jlabs has us covered though.