2019 Revised version of Dickyho's motor mount

Thanks Dicky, perfect just what I need pulley, idlers and a cross brace.

Good parts at the right price keep it going.

a a1

7 Likes

Do you have any inserts which will fit a mountain board truck?

@ dicky ho. Thank you the cross bars. it’s looks good ! My belts and motors are all aligned now.

IMG_20190604_200624

IMG_20190604_200621

6 Likes

you’re welcome,my friend!

Are those boardnamics mounts? If so do the cross bars work or are they a custom size?

1 Like

Yes . Those are boardnamics mounts. You just tell dicky what size you want the bars to be and he will and it too you. All I did is drill 6 hold on the mounts and install the bars.

Any update on stock regarding steel pulleys for motors?

have 14,18T 10mm bore steel pulleys, and 15,18T 8mm bore with keyway pulleys.

Are these trucks available yet?

@dickyho I have latest set they are perfect exept for your 3d printed motor cover dont quite fit, do you have some better ones?

Sorry, about that. this 3D print cover is indeep not good. I did quote for metal 3D print before, but quite expensive. I always want to redesign the cover. will do that once have time.

Mate I understand all your stuff is awesome, I can make them work with a bit of dremel work.

thanks a lot!

1 Like

I printed one in petg, it fit awesome

So awesome, anyone got a build I can copy using all his parts I wanna do one with the off-road wheels n tyres!

1 Like

His kit is an awesome deal:

2 Likes

Ok sick! Anyone got a full build with that kit? Do they break like all the others I’ve read about from China?

Yes I built my girlfriend a board with this kit. Hasn’t broke yet. Seems fine to me. I ride it sometimes and I weigh 190lbs if that helps and I have taken it to 28mph which is her top speed with a 4:1 ratio.

1 Like

does anyone sell a battery, esc, and cover already wired up ready for plug and play to motors? hopefully with some led lights already tapped in lol?