15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

Sounds good friend will send you a PM.

Howdy! I’m looking for a drive and wheel pulley as well as a belt to Texas!

PM Sent…

I’m interested in buying the retaining ring, the set I got didn’t come with one. Can you help me with this? I can send you measurements for a size check, i need it to fit in a 72mm wheel. thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Image is just for reference, however i do have 5 bolt holes in my wheel pulley. check…

1 Like

Hey Johnny, I’d like a set or two if you still have stock

2 Likes

Hey Johnny, just a heads up - I also had sent you a PM about picking up a pulley kit. Just wanted to make sure you saw it when you logged back on!

PM sent…

PM sent…

PM’s replied to - sorry for the slow responses. Was on vacay!

3 Likes

Happy new year johnny! Another vouch, my extra pulley/belt came without problems :slight_smile:

He, I am very interested in a full set. Do you have pulleys for a Orangatang kegel?

Sorry, don’t have it for kegels

1 Like

hey could i get a full kit and plus one motor pulley?

PM sent Please take a look Sir,

PM Sent Is everything OK?

Yep got it. Will send it today.

1 Like

I sent a PM!

Came quite fast, the Belts seem a lot more Firm then I expected them to be (good thing) The whole pulley kit feels of Hard steel,

1 Like

Got another batch of pulleys. NOTE THAT THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BATCH!

Then I’m going to take my leave of the Esk8 world for a while…Too many other commitments these days and haven’t ridden any of my boards in a number of months.

I probably have enough kits for a few months, but make sure you get them while you can!

5 Likes

any 14t/16t pulleys johnny?