15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

Sorry, only 15T

1 Like

Bump still lots available. Get them while you can!

HI, how much for the 2 x 36 tooth pulleys and belts to France please? @johnny_261

would you be down for a bulk discount?

PM sent…

Hi johnny_261. I would like to purchase a kit. thanks.

I need dual pulley kits for rwd dual 6374 190kv tbs on 218mm TB trucks 107mm superfly ewheels. . Ready to buy

1 Like

Still got kits if anyone is looking.

1 Like

PM sent :slight_smile:

got my kit thanks again.

1 Like

Looking good man!

PM’d!

10char

What is everyones thoughts on running 15/36 with 107s? At 10s and 190kv, will this be torquey or do I need to hunt some more teeth in that wheel pulley?

1 Like

You can control the torque in the VESC config, I’ll walk you through it.

Yeah, I know, just have read some some things insinuating some more teeth would be better for the 107s, but I really want to use 15mm as I have the space and why not albut can’t find them in 40t. If it is all good, I am going to just go ahead and order some 15mm 36t.

1 Like

@Sender This is what you are looking for. I’m actually thinking of buying some for me. 40T 17mm pulleys for 15mm belts. Just not really sure about that lip on the backside of the pulley…not sure how if it will interfere with 107mm wheels. But you can just machine the lip off if needed.

2 Likes

@johnny_261 hi good morning I am after 2 sets of pulley for my skateboard I have 80mm wheels and need some like

1 Like

PM sent. I have a much better kit that that garbage.

Received my kits, ++ for customer service… Thanks @johnny_261, great pulleys!!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m out of just the Motor Pulleys now, but still have plenty of complete kits and drive wheel pulleys available.