15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

I have around 15 or so kits left. Get them while you can. Next batch might not be here for another month or more! My supplier is supper busy unfortunately…

2 Likes

Are your motor pulleys made of steel or aluminum?

Motor pulleys are made of steel!

1 Like

Can you make a good price for 2sets include shipping to belgium?

I wanna buy a set, PM sent! :smile:

1 Like

PM sent I am interested in a complete kit.

1 Like

Still got a few more kits. Also, posted this deal for anyone interested in 2 kits plus trucks.

Just received my kit! Thanks again! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Still got kits?

Yes, I have a few kicking around and getting some more soon.

1 Like

Recieved my pulley kit super quickly. Good looking quality. Only a few business days from Canada to USA. Can’t wait for rest of my build to be complete! Came with 2 belts, one not pictured.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for mine :disappointed: Unfortunately there’s no way to predict how long a shipment will take from Canada to Aus. I’m at the mercy of a lot of postal workers.

Shouldn’t take too long mate. Mine arrived in Melbourne pretty quickly

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully it should be any day now. It’s been nearly a month so far so it’s getting more likely that they’ll just turn up.

How much for 2 motor pulleys shipping to ny?

PM sent…

Would you be able to sell just two pairs of the different belts? I’m running a dual motor and I’m not sure which belt size I’m going to need

Sorry unfortunately I don’t have that many extra belts…but hear you can get them from vbelt supply.

1 Like

Hey @johnny_261 do you still have the kit available… I was trying to contact you … but no luck…

Sorry, was away for a few days so haven’t been on here. I’ll send you a PM.