$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

No need to take everything so serious :joy:

4 Likes

It started up from absolutely nothing, except maybe a cordless drill and screw driver. Even now I donā€™t have a very elaborate setup, just one that I know how to use quite well and to its full potential. My mom hates this ā€œbusinessā€, so youā€™re not alone there. Mainly because I keep spending what I make back into the company itself.

I didnā€™t know which order @maxchilton was, as I sell on 3 different platforms. What I really need is a way of bringing them all together because right now it is a nightmare to piece it all together. That, and to finish the 500 mounts. I have a few left that I am distributing carefully.

3 Likes

Man Iā€™m in the same boat. Still waiting to be received down in San Diego for a couple of weeks now and I live less than 100 miles away. I could have walked them here by now. But itā€™s all good I appreciate the hardwork @Boardnamics is puttting inane id rather buy local when possible.

Look at shipstation, i use it for my business.

1 Like

where did you order from? I got mine from amazon last week and it said it shipped a few days ago. nothing going on in the tracking so it could mean that the label got printed and thats it. just trying to get an accurate read on how long it will take to get to me. (im in PA)

IMG_20190305_162234390

I am all out of belts rn but ordered more a lot more a few days ago, so that could be it. Hereā€™s a pic of all the completely finished mounts I have on me

Iā€™ve been running my machine around 6 hours a day trying to finish these 500 as fast as I can. I calculated the total time it will take to have these all done which is around 110 hours. So 2 weeks of hard work will set me up for months to come so that way thereā€™s no more waiting. Just pack and ship.

4 Likes

If we got a shipped email from amazon does that mean that our package is actually in the mail, or are the parts just being put in the box? not ragging on u or anything, just curious

It means that I bought shipping and have a label.

I ordered directly from his website. Mine was ā€œshippedā€ a little over a week agoā€¦ at least the label Was made and I got a tracking number. However the and the post office is still waiting for the package. So thereā€™s really no telling how long it could be.

Maybe u should calrify that they are not in stock and the estamting shipping time is 2-3 weeks. Makes yĆ³ur life a lot easier.

4 Likes

Some people have been waiting 2-3 weeks and you only have a dozen or so mounts ready? And youā€™re waiting on parts to get back into production? Smhā€¦

1 Like

Give the man a break, Cmon he is doing the best he can and giving you a really good price.

4 Likes

Itā€™s tough. The belts are all Iā€™m waiting on. Most people donā€™t care because they donā€™t use what I include. For that reason, Iā€™ll be selling them separately from now on. Makes more sense

Also, depends what you mean by ready. I try to make them look perfect. If weā€™re just talking about working mounts, I already have a few hundred done. When theyā€™re hot off the press, theyā€™re sharp and could cut you so I never send them like that. Donā€™t need a lawsuit

I agree that itā€™s wrong to say in stock when theyā€™re being made. Iā€™m taking all my listings off for now and will be back in 2 weeks with the finished batch. It will be smooth sailing from then on out. So yeah Iā€™m on ā€œbreakā€ and by break I mean grind 6 hours a day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is it possible to get my order sent out without the belt, its been almost 4 weeks since i placed the order, im going to start getting charged by my freight forwarder if it takes any longer Iā€™ll just get the belt sent out when i place my next order for some mounts or hardware. Order #330

1 Like

How did u declared them for customs in EU? Custom took it out and want some extra money because there is no declaration at allā€¦

It is declared when I print the label. There is a spot for declared value when I do the customs form on every international order. I donā€™t put anything lower than the real value unless requested.

Sure thing

1 Like

Week one status report: 400/500 arm pieces cut but have not gotten the beauty treatment. Some look good enough to sell right now, others not. IMG_20190314_185602246

All clamps are cut, Iā€™m drilling the holes now. All the hardware has been bagged. That sure was fun! :slight_smile: My supplier told me the belts will arrive within a weeks time. I will be selling the belts separately for $3.99. This includes belts for the idler(12mm wide 320mm and 325mm) and non idler (15mm wide 270mm)

8 Likes

Random off topic question but do you make Mounts for TRAMPA Trucks?

Painted my mounts black and printed a pulley cover they look great! @Boardnamics have you thought about powder coating the mounts?0314192210