$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

Not his employe but a esk8 friend, and what he does alone is no joke

I get it. But what youā€™re going to do is start pissing off HIS customers. They donā€™t want to hear from one of his ā€œesk8 friendsā€ to just chill multiple times when that esk8 buddy has nothing to do with his business. Itā€™s like me going into my friends office at the bank and answering his phone and talking to his clients. It doesnā€™t make any sense.

8 Likes

I get it, Iā€™m wrong.:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

who the fk are you? and why are you replying to my comment. And why are you trying to throw a cheap ass insults at me? The other guy said he got mounts and I asked when he ordered because I hadnā€™t got mine. 12 days is a long time when theyā€™re supposedly ā€œin stockā€

1 Like

Be civil people

@Boardnamics, dunno if you know about this, but it was very helpful for me when I was sending 20+ packages daily.

https://www.ebay.com/gds/Secret-PayPal-Shipping-Labels-Stamps-off-eBay-Mailing-/10000000007215096/g.html https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

3 Likes

I ordered mine back 27th Jan and it was stated in stock (back ordered) on his site previously, but Kevin was answering my PMs within a day or two and I get to know that the mounts arenā€™t actually ready as he is preparing to do the fancy finishing on it.

But he did tell me that he can send i out without the finishing if I am ok with it :+1:

He dropped it to USPS and it only gets scanned in by USPS about 3 days after he dropped it there, and then it took approximately 10 days for it to be delivered to meā€¦

So all in all, I had good experience dealing with him, maybe he is just busy and missed out some of the messages he got from his customers :thinking:

4 Likes

Get a zebra printer and make a ship station account and pay for the service so you can consolidate your orders to 1 place. I use it everyday at work

1 Like

This is bullshit, I tried to do it before and it doesnā€™t work.

Seriously? I have been using PayPal to ship my stuff for years. The link is https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

2 Likes

Huh? Iā€™ve never had a problem. Maybe you have to have an eBay account linked to it? Looking back, I think that was a thing. Do you not have one?

I have one but it would never let me ship anything if I hadnā€™t sold it on eBay or PayPal. I couldnā€™t just print shipping labels for a discount. Maybe for full price. But not ever any less.

When will the SZ TKP mounts be available?

2 Likes

Got them all cut, now drilling holes and chamfering them

4 Likes

Paying @KaramQ $10 an hour to bag this crap. Letā€™s get it guys, weā€™re out here grinding for your guysā€™ orders :triumph: IMG_20190302_170125607

14 Likes

Wait a sec, thatā€™s less then minimum wagešŸ˜‚

4 Likes

@boardnamics. Looks like someone already left negative feedback on your ebay account. I sent you a message on ebay, 2 weeks and still no mounts. I need you to cancel my order. Iā€™m going with dickhoā€™s mounts. Iā€™m filing chargebacks with paypal and my credit card if you donā€™t.

Ooof 10char

Coulda asked without the threat, refund sent. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Not trying to be a dick, but you really should stop saying shit, despite you knowing him IRL - itā€™s not your business. This is coming from somebody who also ran a decently sized niche-hobby oriented online business while in highschool.

Anyways, @boardnamics doesnā€™t seem to have burned anybody on the forum in any real way. The only issue Iā€™ve really seen is a small lack of communication in some cases. For somebody whoā€™s gotten a ton of praise for the very cheap and robust product heā€™s brought to the community, you could try to be a bit less of an asshole in announcing the fact youā€™re in need of a refund.

Honestly, I was kinda surprised when I found out a highschool student was leading this solo project. Itā€™s not very intense by any means, but still. Iā€™m just fuckin jelly that he has an environment in which heā€™s able to run a milling operation. My business got thrown away after my parents got pissed I was making more money than them.

1 Like

All I said was oof

6 Likes