$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

No but I can. I would need someone to send me the truck they want a mount made for. The less people want them, the more they will cost because it takes me time to design and prep to be able to make them.

1 Like

I got a different kind of mount poweder coated and it works really well.

I have a set of these I can get them powered coated to try it out

2 Likes

If you get it powder coated then you feel bad when it gets scratched. It WILL get scratched on an esk8. Best solution is to mount it as it comes from @Boardnamics and ride the sucker

6 Likes

Powder coating I’ll research but anodizing is likely not happening. The one good anodizer in my city quoted me $7 per mount. Granted it would be for a hard anodized (the type that feels ceramic).

Oh Ik

But the raw alluminum was way to shinny for me

And anodizing was too much

No such thing as too shiny. Shiny good :sunglasses: proven fact: shiny motor mounts get 200% more female attention than dull ones.

5 Likes

Fact: Shiny motor mounts accelerate faster than painted ones.

4 Likes

How shinny is too shinny tho?

my brothers mounts look plastic with all the shine

When it comes to motor mounts, any shinny is too shinny. Whether shiny or dull, they both hurt just as much.

2 Likes

Truck bed liner mounts?

Nice mounts you have there

1 Like

1552328491500320898447784796228 Still waiting on some parts for my build . these are some nice looking mounts

7 Likes

There may be a slight change in plans. I now have reasonable numbers for a black anodize, so looks like I will be anodizing a select number of mounts, or maybe all of them? I need some opinions on this ASAP. Anodize type will be a hard coat type III, the good kind that will really help longevity.

1 Like

Whats the pricing like? I was going to cerakote mine black anyway, but if its only a couple bucks for the anodizing then i think thats what id prefer.

So far it is $15/19 for the raw unfinished version, and $25/29 for the ultra sexy chamfered hard anodized version.

4 Likes

So are you saying these are ready to ship minus the belts that you’re waiting on…? Or if belts and/or anodized is wanted then more of a wait? Thx… I need a set but 5050 on belts

Wow ! Very nice quality stuff ! Am waiting for mountainboard mounts! cheers. I can send you a drawing of matrix ll clamping motor mount

2 Likes

I’m doing the last finishing touches. Belts will be here by Thursday.

Getting them anodized black as well. I’m getting a sample tomorrow that I can show you guys.

@celica39 PM me the drawing please :smiley:

3 Likes

Black vs, silver mounts! 0318192036

3 Likes

Looks way better. Hang in there, its coming! Pretty hyped too not just for aesthetics but for longevity. Much harder to scratch than before.

3 Likes