105mm airless tire hub motor

Kegel core preferably and I’d be sold.

Hi @direct_drive ,

Due to the different time zone, we received the order on Saturday. So the delivery time was a little longer. Now your order has been sent out, we are waiting the tracking number, will send to your inbox soon.

Thanks for your order. B.R. Min

$136 for both front and rear truck kits sold me! Pretty excited to try these out. @SKULLBOARD, how’s the ride compared to 90mm Meepo/Wowgo motors? Does it have better torque? Top speed seems to be the same. Ship fast please!!

Hi @boramiNYC,

Thanks for your order, We will ship out asap. I have never been riding a Meepo/Wowgo skateboard, so I can’t compare it, but I have ridden a normal PU wheel skateboard, the airless wheels absorb vibration better. If you are like me, riding an e-skateboard to work, your feet will tell you the difference.:blush:

Thanks again for your order. B.R.

2 Likes

How would these fare with a Wowgo ESC? Wondering if these would do better on these NYC streets.

1 Like

Comfort IS rly important. The more i Ride the more this Becomes an issue

Hi @thiswasandy,

I am not as professional as you are, still learning. But there should be a program in the ESC and motors, if they can match, they will work like a charm.

So I will suggest buy the ESC together for the best performance. Thanks.

If they authorize it:smiley:

How do they make abec clones then? I thought the core wasn’t patented… @ChrisChaput

You know what I didn’t even think of that. If these wheels were to use any standard core it’d put these wheels in a realm of their own. But what I wonder is would the core fit?

@SKULLBOARD would you consider making a set of these with a standardized core?

@SKULLBOARD I am very interested in your airless tires. Is customs included in the price or will I pay when they arrive? I live in Sweden.

Well, that was quick! Just got an update from DHL and the package is out for delivery today, a full day earlier than expected. Super excited to get these installed on the Ownboard and try them out. Expect a follow-up post later, assuming DHL actually does deliver them today haha

Really stoked on your thoughts!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Make us a set 125mm with a standard core, how would ya’ll like that?

1 Like

@SKULLBOARD Hello mate If you could produce these wheels with generic abec cores or kegel cores ( they are not patented in any way ) it’s really easy money for you :wink: I’ll buy a few set if you do so like many more…

2 Likes

Like i said, the interest in this option is HUGE! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Come on @SKULLBOARD You-can-DO-it-meme-18134

Ok, received the setup from Skullboard earlier today and just finished getting it installed onto the franken-Ownboard:

The current setup:

• Ownboard W1S with Samsung 6.0 battery and “no logo” grip tape
  • Caliber II baseplates, 50* front and 44* rear
  • RipTide APS 92.5A cone/barrel front bushings
  • RipTide APS 95A cone/barrel rear bushings
  • RipTide WFB 96A Caliber II / ESK8 Pivot Cups
  • Skullboard front hanger with their airless AT wheels, with Boa Black Belly ceramic bearings in them
  • Skullboard rear hanger with their airless AT hub motors

Not sure I’ll have a chance to test the setup tonight. It’ll probably have to wait until at least tomorrow. But I’ll be sure to report back as soon as I get a chance to test ride this setup. :+1:

14 Likes

Meanwhile @SKULLBOARD, I ordered Friday, you said you received the order on Saturday, which is fine but its been almost a week a still no sign of shipping or tracking? A timescale would be nice, a tracking number or any kind of confirmation that my package is on its way would be nice too.

Many thanks

1 Like

Do you need to use their hanger for the front wheels? Maybe their big wheels don´t fint the regular width?