105mm airless tire hub motor

That’s awesome! Let us know how they work. I’m definitely interested in getting a set if they’re actually solid hubs

For sure! I’ll post back as soon as I receive them. :+1: Looks like their shipping typically takes 1-2 weeks to the US, though? :weary:

1 Like

Ive tried these, great but not really great for much more then what the casuel normal hub motors are.

1 Like

What if you ran it in a 4wd setup. With the Unity coming out, I’m thinking this will be easier than ever to do. Plus they might be fun at 12s

1 Like

Someone should be a doll and design a gear to fit that wheel. I would throw money so hard at my screen.

2 Likes

Whoa another Thermal?! I’ve never seen you before in my life

4 Likes

I think its the same battery pack as wowgo/ownboard. I think everythings the same apart the hubmotore\s

1 Like

I am Thinking of buying a set of those front wheels and put pulleys on it to make dual belt drive system. Maybe 40t pulley.

1 Like

Already done :sunglasses:

And at around £35 they are a fraction of the price of the illusive MBS all terrains ive been trying to track down in the UK!

2 pairs of fronts on the way, and I doubt that turning some pulley adapters/plates will be too difficult

As soon as they arrive, I’ll update here

3 Likes

Screenshot_20180818-180118

Protip: It’s almost $10 less if you get the dual hubs and trucks separately. Dunno why.

3 Likes

Please when someone has the hubs make a review! I may want to buy those.

Hi Excess,

Min from SKULLBOARD team here. Thank you so much for the kind mention, really appreciate it. We are a new brand for E skateboarding,with our new AIRLESS WHEELS.

The tires are not replaceable, but really durable, skating thousands of kilometers without damage. This is our SKULLBOARD feature. we hope you will like it.:blush:

I have set a discount code ESK8 for you all. if you want to try our AIRLESS WHEELS, use the code to get 12% off. or use this link: https://www.skullboardvip.com/discount/ESK8 Link for the AIRLESS WHEELS: https://www.skullboardvip.com/products/skullboard-airless-wheels

If you have any questions about our products, you can leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. Min from SKULLBOARD Team.

9 Likes

Hi dspx.

There are assembly costs included. But now I have fixed that bug.:sunglasses:

Thank you very much for your order. Happy Skateboarding

Min from SKULLBOARD team.

1 Like

Hi Evopanop.

Thank you very much for your order. Tracking number has been sent to your inbox.:relaxed:

Happy skateboarding.

Min

1 Like

:blush: Nice Can I get tracking information, too? :innocent::pray:

:smile:Your package is on the way, waiting for the tracking number update.

2 Likes

That would definitly bei awesome.

Hi! I ordered a few days ago, am yet to get a shipping notification or tracking info? Order 1009…

Do you have an estimate of when I should expect my order to ship/arrive? Would be good to have an idea of timescale :+1:t2:

Many thanks

Quick update:

1. I ordered Friday afternoon, about 1:30 PM PST.
  2. The order was shipped out extremely early Monday (yesterday) morning, about 2:50 AM PST.
  3. The DHL tracking is showing the estimated delivery as this coming Thursday, by end of day.

We’ll see if it actually gets here by Thursday end of day or not. That’d be just shy of a week for shipment / delivery, which is pretty quick. For reference, my WowGo 2S got here in about 14-15 days, and my Ownboard W1S got here in about 7-8 days. I’ll be sure to post back with another update once the shipment gets here. :slight_smile:

The real need for you to throw money at the screen would be these airless tires on abec core :relieved: What you say @SKULLBOARD?

2 Likes