100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

I was charged natively in USD, but the payment was processed in Singapore, Stripe uses a distributed processing system.

Sorry you were charged a fee, let me chat with Stripe and see what we can do.

2 Likes

The wheels are made in California by Labeda :slight_smile: We’re Singapore based though. They’re warehoused in the US as well so its easy to ship around.

1 Like

All you whining about wheel colour repeatedly… get over your selves. You spam the topic constantly with your point of view like it is the only one that matters. Some of you need to grow up if you want to communicate with adults and be taken seriously.

Your lucky to even get the chance to talk with manufactures and distributors, grow up and show some respect! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

colour is a big part of each persons build ffs people talking about dying wheels in the same thread as the manufacturers might be a hint that something should be changed

3 Likes

Once you get all of this sorted out, is there any plan to make wheels a size bigger in the future, say 110mm wheels?

1 Like

but really i am actually drinking a beer and its makes no sense to manufacture a wheel totally based on esk8 and ask the buyers to dye the wheel wtf its a pain to dye wheels and messy … i dying my abecs black… but i wish they came black …cmon like what…i love these wheels massive supporter. I just think the should listen to the best test group there is the buyers and maybe do a poll on wheel colour!

1 Like

We specifically didn’t do black due to the way the pigment chemically changes the urethane. We ended up with a wheel that had more instability and was likely to have issues over time. The colours are chosen for a very specific reason.

As an example we can’t cut the black wheels in Harfang options due to the chemical issue as the wheels fray.

8 Likes

We will see. If there’s enough demand for it. Gotta spread out that tooling cost :slight_smile: we’ve only budgeted right now for the two wheels you see.

2 Likes

It’s not always that simple. Each pigment can directly affect the performance of the urethane (see my post above). I’d love for us to make wheels in every colour that people want, but that would potentially compromise the ride (not to mention be a logistics and manufacturing nightmare!) and we’d end up with unhappy customers due to wheels being less than stellar in performance.

1 Like

Just to confirm, the production hubs aren’t white :slight_smile: They’re a dark grey.

4 Likes

Better then :ok_hand:. Still, I wish I could see black hubs in your wheels in the future. The Red and Yellow wheels are a beauty. I’ll hate to see such a good product ruined with a bad hub color choice.

Your Facebook page testing video (witch I could not replicate here) is an amazing testimony of the bouncing qualities of these wheels. So becareful, don’t you shoot in the foot with a poor hub color choice. :neutral_face:

can someone photoshop the black hubs with the red and yellow …

Color options will forever be a personal preference so I will respectfully disagree with you on your comment of “shooting oneself in the foot”.

I was chatting with Jed a few weeks ago on this very topic, the core color of the 90mm Hatchling wheels (I bought some and this conversation happened before Jed revealed the color of the core). I was just mentally comparing yellow with black core vs yellow with dark gray core, and I told him that the dark gray core will look much better than black. That was when he revealed that the core will indeed be dark gray.

2 Likes

…well, lets see how it will come DARK grey. But white hubs are ugly as…!! :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Funny I said exactly the same thing to him a couple months ago. Mine will end up dark grey anyway… best just to try to match the color of brake pad dust

3 Likes

The wheels look nicely worn. Should share some more pics for everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kinda want to put some LEDs in those holes… :thinking:

3 Likes

sounds like a job for @LunarKim :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m on fire today

1 Like