100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Yup, talked to Jeremy and we can get it down to $100 if we do a group buy,

1 Like

Not too bad :slight_smile:

How many sets is that?

Those wheels currently on the site are Boa Hatchlings, not Boa Constrictors

3 Likes

75 sets, I’ll organize on maybe Tuesday unless someone wants to do so sooner. This college life doesn’t give me allot of time on my hands.

@longhairedboy has a set to play with https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDPANoFTgn/ i’m sure he can report on how they hold up if anyone is curious.

I hit you guys up on Instagram and wanted to grab a set a while back…any updates?

75 sets holy fuck

I had the chance to see the pre-production Constrictors and also comparing them side by side to the Abec11 107s and I have to say they feel softer. However, sadly they (100mm) are only available in ugly white? Who the hell wants white wheels?

2 Likes

I mean at least white dyes easily…

2 Likes

This guys (wheel manufacturers) aren’t capable of hitting a banana. Dropping the ball again and again. Geeezz!! Yellow wheels (beautiful)… with white hubs?? White wheels (puuagh :face_vomiting:) with white hubs?? Red wheels (beautiful)… with white hubs?? …really? Who gives advice to these guys on coloring and esk8 costumers fashion etiquette? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

1 Like

The final cores aren’t actually white they’re a mid grey and the Constrictors will be available in White and Red.

1 Like

Red is lovely, Yellow is lovely… but mannnn, you destroy everything with those ugly hubs! Put your act together. Don’t ruin an amazing product with poor color mix.

Why on Earth would I want to dye such an expensive wheel? I actually haven’t seen a dyed wheel that looked better than before.

Reserve judgment until you see the final colours. And yes we have many product designers that have been working on product design for over 20 years.

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t buy white anything unless it’s all I can find. White looks like crap within minutes.

6 Likes

But white is easiest to change to whatever color you want

I was about to give it a try (Yellow wheels) despite the $120 price and adopting the new Kegel pulley hub style, but dropped the idea when I thought about painting the hub just because their color stinks and ruins my whole build. Not worth it. I’ll stick with an old friend :point_down: probably not as good as the Boa but reliable, not pretentious and almost at half the price. (and off course will test the new @marcmt88 Delrin wheel pulley on them)

1 Like

Hi guys. I heard they have a group buy. Who is arranging the group buy here on the forum? How many wheels are spoken for so far? Heard the goal is 75.

Odd, you should be charged natively in USD. We’re not a US based company though and we use Stripe to process payment in USD natively.