100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Zealous ceramics are like 30 bucks a lot of guys here are against ceramics too

1 Like

Maybe make Bearings + wheel bundle knocking off 10$ of the price.

"Whoa but still 80 bucks for untested bearings,

Yeah 80$ is too much for me. Damn they really sound pretty darn nice though. I’ll stick with zealous for now.

Thanks anyway.

I also wanted the boa wheels but carvon doesn’t have an adapter (yet) nor do you guys make them with fly wheel cores.

1 Like

We’ve done the same with our bearings as we did with our wheels. We have a number of riders (both pro and normal) testing these for months. They’ve been put through corrosion chamber testing and after an hour in extreme testing they still work without a hitch.

I will send a set of @longhairedboy and a few others for their unbiased and honest testing.

3 Likes

Count me in for testing if you’re feeling generous XD

I’m sure you need some of these wheels and bearings tested in the harsh environment that is the UK!? :smirk:

4 Likes

Aaaaaaaaahhh, that answers some of the questions.

Got my Swiss ceramic bearings at Zumiez for $50 bucks

well there are these:

115€ Ceramic Super Reds.

So 80 bucks is totally fine if they perform the same :slight_smile:

But those are bones that have been around forever and have been tested. I personally don’t ride bones as I prefer to ride zealous.

These look super cool from what I’ve read, might have to pick up a set of Hatchlings when I convert to belt drive.

@jedboards i’ve been smashing around on that red transluscent set you sent me for a while now and they’re amazeballs.

I’ve started using them on my builds when i need a nice commuter wheel.

6 Likes

Boa, when will the hatchlings ship?

1 Like

Any one ordered them in EU wiling to share info about delivery costs? What’s up with sickboards.nl ?

Anybody receive their Constrictor wheels yet? Waiting since April 20.

Just bought a set of the Boa’s, I owned the Abec 11 107’s for less than 4 months and they’re all chunking like crazy.

2 Likes

Everyone should be starting to receive tracking details. We had 2 tonnes of wheels to move to the warehouse, which unfortunately took way longer than we’d hoped. All is being prepared to ship out.

1 Like

Great! Need to get some of our bearings to you to try and destroy as well.

2 months waiting here, hope the hatchling ms are out soon. That’s the only piece left on my Biohazard spud build

:eyes::eyes: can’t wait to see what this build