100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Because I can’t check shipping to EU on your website please tell us how much is it? @captainjez

My only complain so far… (as @captainjez already knows) …is with their color choice. You already sold me with their bounce quality and Brian (@b264) with their no-chunk property. …White?? Is time to get into stealth mode.

Instead of changing the wheel color to assist in preventing detection by other humanoids, why not just go fast enough so that it’s a blur?

2 Likes

a black option would be much better than white tho anything but white lol itll look terrible in a day

1 Like

I think they are offering red as well if you don’t want white.

i know ya just think if they have the option in the future to change the white theres better colours/colour combos… the red/gray looks sick …love see black and red core or black and dew yellow core like this bad mofo of an e92

2 Likes

We won’t be offering black. If we offered a black wheel we would be comprising the urethane integrity. Black pigment is chemically intrusive and would mean more chance of the wheels potentially chunking.

2 Likes

Will there possibly be a discount code available for forum users? I reached out on Instagram a while back

1 Like

I believe there’s someone organising a group buy, where if 75 sets are sold, the wheels can be purchased for $100 each. I would expect a few more orders to be placed on that list as delivery time drops to a couple of days

2 Likes

I’m going to be making some new pulleys for Kegels/Boa’s and was wondering what gear ratio you guys are going to use. Please let me know (can choose two options):

• 32t
  • 36t
  • 40t
  • 44t

0 voters

2 Likes

YES please. Aluminium attached with screws to the wheel!

Aluminum with screws optional and 22mm inside so bearings can be used. That is best-case scenario

2 Likes

And make them 10mm axle compatible.

1 Like

These should be compatible with 10mm axles, you’d just need to switch to “6900” bearings from “608” and maybe add a few speed washers

Well, im hoping to not have to drill them out like @Deckoz had to do with metroboard pulleys.

Like with metroboard pulleys for the right spacers on 10mm? yea gotta drill only 11.42mm normally…

Metroboard pulleys are a completely different setup, where they take the place of the wheel bearing. I am talking about the pulley itself having a 22mm inner diameter so that it can (but not required to) have bearings in it

That was me , too lazy and too busy to do it, but anyone is free to set it up and handle the logistics

I’m not sure if that’s possible with Kegel style pulleys, but I’ll play around with the design a bit to see if I can.

Personally I don’t see the benefit of a bearing. Care to convince me? (Not trying to be rude, just see the other point if view)

1 Like

There are other threads about the bearings. I’m not going into it again.

Just accept that a sizable subset of your customers want them. Don’t be apple. It doesn’t matter why we want them.