100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

they’re holding up really well. No discoloration yet, either, though that usually takes longer.

i’ve got some slices and punctures but they’re not spreading, which i find very compelling.

1 Like

Did you put some speed glass in them? Like you did on your old Kegel.

I’ve been trying to get some Speed Glass in but its really hard to install on these wheels! So far I’m only been able to install Slide Slices and the occasional Performance Puncture.

2 Likes

So there some design flaws in them after all… interesting!!!

2 Likes

for those of you who don’t know, i rolled around with a sizable piece of broken bottle jammed into the thane on one of my kegels for several months. Eventually the wheel chunked, but not before i convinced as many people as i could that it was a performance benefit, aka Speed Glass.

13 Likes

Share some pics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

unfortunately, i believe i merely have witnesses. There could be pictures archived somewhere, but this was last year some time.

Prior to that, i had a very large staple crammed into one of my red Pro Longboard Wheels, which are flywheel clones from amazon. The chunking from that was quick.

Come to think of it, i’m developing quite a habit of picking up debris and keeping it in my wheels.

1 Like

@captainjez Maybe the next iteration of wheels could have a debris storage bin on the side. That way we could fit a lock on it, so nobody can take our debris while unattended

2 Likes

Where I live, shattered glass bottles are considered accessories all over the road and bike trail. Bike trail beautification became known as the homeless playground filled with shit and piss, beautification indeed. They don’t call this place the Iron Triangle for nothing. RIP wheels. Gonna have to try some 100 mm’s once all my wheels turn to shit.

Definitely some interesting wheels I think my board might not fit the 100mm constrictors so I think I’ll have to go with the hatchlings.

ordered :slight_smile: stoked for you guys @captainjez

I’m sure we can come up with something!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Are those wheels coming with a dark grey hub? Just wondering cause I would like to place an order together with a couple other items but on the shops website (Hopkin Skate) the Constrictors still do have a whitish hub.

Cheers

I’m also confused right now. Are there any pictures of actual versions? What about shipping to Europe? @captainjez

1 Like

+1

10chars

The Constrcitors are scheduled to be completed this week with the first 1000 sets being done by Friday. They’ll be immediately be shipped out and we will be offering discounts on the shipping charges due to the unexpected delays on our side.

We had expected the wheels to be done and sent by last week but unfortunately due to some delays on the manufacturing side it’s taken a little longer than ancitipcated.

The Hatchlings are just behind the Constrcitors in production.

1 Like

That’s great but do they have a dark grey hub or not?

1 Like

The white Constrictors have a white hub, while the red Constrictors have a dark grey hub.

3 Likes

Cool thanks, that’s what I wanted to know!