The Racers Room

Im going to build that board with quad 6374 200kv motors running 12s, yall better be scared. I sure as hell am.

1 Like

No NO No NO NO! I was just formulating the board in my head few days ago. DO NOT BUILD IT BEFORE ME! :rage:

1 Like

What kind of battery does your board have?

12s6p from @Kaly

2 Likes

Hey @Titoxd10001 you know anyone with a twin who would be willing to race a hot single?

Yā€™all crazy I just like cruising :joy:

1 Like

No oneā€™s racing that for slips lol cash upfront!

There should be racing categories to make it fair,obviously your gona smoke someone if your board costs twice as much! Same size battery,watt/kv motors,dual/single,rider weight etc

Iā€™m in for pink slips baby!!

3 Likes

Weā€™re gonna Fast and Furious the shit out of this pink slip race.

The correct response would be to kick his ass, take his board, and grab a screwdriver.

1 Like

oh shit just got real lmao

pink slips on $2k+ hand built boards? guess Jake and I better start training harder.

1 Like

On motorcross bikes converted to supermotard, if you donā€™t use a cush-hub (rubber mounts in the hub-rear sprocket union you eat drive train components. It might be a more effecient way to look after the drive train?

1 Like

We need someone to write code for a esc awd system with active yaw controlā€¦ that would be cray-cray

1 Like

you mean it could sense a carve and accelerate the outer wheels?

1 Like

Dingo dangleā€¦ as they say in the movies or if you had a bi-axis controler, so you could adjust your body weight to turn and also control your motor drive direction. But yeah think of it like turning a tank, but at high speed, while also being able to carve :smiley:

Haha going have to get that bracket from u to stabilize my trampa at high speeds before we race :wink:

1 Like

Dude, please donā€™t go over 25 mph on a flexy deck like that. Seeing more people wiping out on those than any other deck in electric from gearing them to go too fast. They buck like a wild horse when they get speed wobbles and i donā€™t think any amount of stabilization will calm the torsional flex in those decks.

We need to be sure we all ride safe, full face(mandatory), leathers or body armor etc. We also need to give our fellow riders a heads up if we see something that might get them into a bad situation.

4 Likes

What @chaka said. This is why i use 9-plies of hard rock maple and came up with a distinct w-concave that dramatically reduces flex, adding stability and plenty of footing options for high speed. A flexy deck will get you killed while hauling ass. They make awesome casual cruisers at lower speeds but racing them is suicide unless your doing some kind of specialized maneuvering race at lower speeds that demands the exact performance characteristics that make them terrible for high speeds.

2 Likes

@Mikeomania12 maby part of stabilizing the trampa deck would be to bolt a set of support stringers and take the flex out for speed along with the damper.