The nicest hub motors! For sale cheaper than anywhere!

and you’re saying what you quoted is true and theres other variables beyond. It’s a many sided beast and I’d like to see the single formula one more time and then if you spam me with explanation I’ll push that complain button and I think the stewardess will come and remove you from your seat. yuk yuk

1 Like

Could you please test the following numbers:

Battery Amp: 25,71 Motor Amp: 147,26

desired Max wattage = 900W

I would be really interessted if you will start from standstill without cogging.

@devin this should result in a even acceleration if i have done your math right?

to clear my confusion in your last numbers . 48 and 60 are the battery amps yes?

hahaha, nice rewriting. a simple yes would be okay too but thanks :wink:

been riding a lot now that it’s been dry the last days. The vesc is flawless and the single motor is awesome. I’ve adjusted to the settings and it’s hard to compare to the past 70/70 bat/motor amps and two motors and I’ve been running only 9s too lately while I make another board yada yada. All is good and excited for the presidential inauguration! Am I a supporter? You betya no way but it makes good tv with the anticipated protests and daily shenanigans from trump.

1 Like

yah! Please go dual @Hummie! That one large wheel is hurting my eyes :smiley:

4 Likes

Haha that go political real quick :laughing:

I’ll just leave this here…

(I’m not a supporter of any and criticize all equally when they deserve it. I’m actually excited for trump an all the drama. Just don’t let him push any buttons)

I feel no asymmetric love here but two motors are overkill for me and I saved a bunch of money! The goal is reliable performance, and low cost. All the electronics and battery cost under 500$

I didnt vote, because I figured the shit was rigged, just like president Trumpenfurher said it was. I just could not in good faith support any person that believes the bs that obma/hrc spew. Im sure your motor feels/ works well, but people want symmetry… How wide are duals? Can you shrink it? 97mm?

It’s shrinkable to meet the same width as whatever. Still testing them and building a wood and carbon board that’s a copy of the landyachtz switchblade 40 with integrated electronics and will sell it soon. I’ll do a 90 wheel

The money board is a switch eagle 40 with 1" risers and 97mm wheels;)

1 Like

XD good one

I should trademark that:)

2 Likes

I’m still gonna go with “Donald Dick”. It’s got a nice nuclear zombie apocalyptic Disneyland hellscape ring to it, don’t you think?

I still like the original Donald Drumpf