The Build Kit Boards Black Friday Extravaganza! Group Buy Pricing

I was not trying to blow up your spot I apologize if it was taken that way but taxes are a very tricky thing because if I go to certain states for work to do install equipment parts may not be taxable but labor may be taxable. I will PM you a link that you may find helpful

I would love that thanks!

You plug the connector into your VESC (i have a picture if it on the website) and then you change one setting on the VESC and download the Android or IOS app. Pair it to your phone (very easy) and then you have real time data of your phone or compatible watch

1 Like

You can’t assess random taxes to people. If you feel that you need 5.9% more on every item to be successful, raise your prices by that much. You’ll need to charge sales tax to PA residents if PA has sales tax

2 Likes

Does the motor mount fit 63mm motors?

Yes it does!

1 Like

I was really, really hoping you would match torqueboards pricing on the 6374 motor. They are selling for $100. You have raised your price from $120 to $140.

In fact this whole Black Friday event you have has been a reverse Black Friday if anything. That $10 off coupon said $10 off your first $130 order then right at 5pm EST which I have been eagerly awaiting all day… the offer changed to $10 off your first $180 order

It’s OK I am all about supporting the DIY vendors and the little guy but again totally unexpected and a little disappointed after such a long wait.

And really I don’t know why as a GA resident I have to pay PA sales tax… that doesn’t seem legal.

Again I will let it slide… I am a nice person. Just please ship to me Jet Spud 29" board at the end of November as promised.

Thank you

• Loyal Customer

These are much, much higher quality… They are a new motor and were more expensive, thus the price increase.

I’m also not sure why everyone is hating on the tax now. I mean I have been selling for almost 5 months and only had a handful of people ask me, now it seems to have blown up. I may just take eboostin’s advice and eliminate the tax.

I will ship out the Spud’s asap…

1 Like

Yes I figured the motors were nicer and did think they did look a bit different than the last 6374 motors you had up on there. I mean I do like the look of them more than the TB’s.

Well it’s fundamentally like the whole big ecommerce game is like… I avoid the stores for the hassle… and I pay shipping for online… but avoid the tax if I am out of state. Even the only reason I buy from EU because I don’t have to pay the 20% VAT tax.

Again sorry I don’t mean to sound like a D-bag… I know you work hard (and I want the vendors on here to do well)… good luck with the sale.

Thanks for answering ~ !

Thanks for the reply and your feedback!

If you got your order in today, it most likely shipped! (will drop off at the post office tomorrow). The VESC Bluetooth modules were a big hit, if you want one I wouldnt wait. I also have a good amount of motor mounts left! (I ordered A LOT of stock).

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

But how does that tiny thing compare to 6374 monster? :confused:

If that motor works for you, I’m glad that you are happy with your purchase.

But I don’t think that thing will get you up a bunny hill :confused:

2 Likes

63 mm x 72 mm… are you sure is a tiny thing?

:point_up: is just the stator measure inside

The new motors are prob SK3 6374. I like the black finish, haven’t seen that offered on SK3s yet

If it works for you go for it! No need to post on this thread tho…

Granted. :sunglasses:

You guys almost wiped out the entire stock of Bluetooth modules! Motor mounts still available, sale ends Monday!

1 Like

Bluetooth modules are all sold out! Much more popular than i expected! I decided to lower the price of the 90mm and 97mm build wheels so you can get them for 40% off without buying a pulley.

Is the 5.9% still being added on all orders