The Build Kit Boards Black Friday Extravaganza! Group Buy Pricing

12mm is probably enough for most, especially if you have an idler. But Im quite heavy and ride like I stole it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I also think 15mm helps the motor pulley last a bit longer.

Last batch of modules and the countdown begins! T-minus 4 hours :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

T-Minus 30 minutes www.buildkitboards.com

1 Like

The length of the new motors, is it 74 or a bit longer? Also the mounts, would need some grinding to fit 218 trucks?

What cable are you using to connect to bluetooth module? Nice work dude

The new TB trucks are bigger so yes grinding. Standard calibers are a plug and play fit.

JST connector that works with the VESC

Got a link?

How come there is a tax charged when I don’t live in Pennsylvania? Also the mounts are $19 not $18. Not a big deal but when you advertise something as 18, it should not be 18.99. Feels like a cheap tactic to scam people…

Not a deal breaker but yeah… you know what I mean…

1 Like

no 15mm wheel pulleys :frowning:

I am definatley not trying to scam anyone here. Sorry if it was misleading, I will work on that in the future!

1 Like

Yeah, no biggie! Can you clarify the tax???

eyo are the 6374’s actually 6374 or is the can a bit longer?

thinking of adding it to the christmas list :grin:

I get charged 3% income tax and 2.9% import tax. (applies to all orders). Use code “BKB” for $10 off an order of $180 or more

is there a reason your dodging mine and @scepterr’s question about can length? no hard feeling or anything, just wondering

I do not believe you can legally collect sales taxes for your state fin the sale is to someone not in PA if you do not have a physical presence in the state. I know my company charges sales tax for people who order items and are from NJ NY and WI because we have a physical presence in those states.

1 Like

I’ve cancelled my order. You need to pay your taxes. Your customers should not.

I bought a domestic product, why am I paying import taxes on it?

As far as income tax, we all pay it. You pay 3%? I pay ~32%. It’s a tax based on how much money you make, not on the product price…

They are 83mm to the back of the shaft ‘bump’. Im not doging, just swamped atm. If you have questions ping me on the live chat, I have that up and ready to respond.

@briman05 @PXSS It’s my first year doing this. Im the first to admit I dont know everything, especially when it comes to taxes. Please dont use my lack of knowledge against me. If you want to PM and discuss taxes further, I would love to learn!

On the point that I pay the taxes; while i do make profit on the parts, its not as much as others. The tax would add up quick at the end of the year. So i just have it set at 5.9%…

2 Likes

ah alright I assumed as much :wink: thanks!

Excuse me the ignorance… but how this thing works? :point_down: