The Build Kit Boards Black Friday Extravaganza! Group Buy Pricing

First off, i’d like to say thank you to everyone for their support over the past year… its been amazing hearing all of your feedback and constantly improving my store. Now to the sales!!

Sale Begins at 5pm EST on Friday November 24th! View PDF Flyer Here - link

DOORBUSTER - Motor Mounts $18 LINK

DOORBUSTER - Bluetooth Modules $9 LINK

32 - 44t Flywheel Pulleys LINK

Pulleys will be regular price (listed on website) but if you buy any pulley, you get 40% off our 90 or 97mm 78A Premium Buid Wheels. LINK We will also have mini remotes marked down to $28, 255m and 265m bets in all sizes, and our new bkb 6374 190kv Motors have arrived! They are sensored with an extended shaft and stealthy black.

##View PDF Flyer Here - link

Domestic (USA) shipping is a flat rate $7 for all orders! International is pricy, but i cant do much about that, the prices are all ready so low! Let me know if you have any questions, I’m super busy trying to get everything around for this so I will reply when I have a chance!

4 Likes

Damn… all those Wonderful pulleys are 12mm wide. I use 15mm.

1 Like

How much for the 6374 190kv motors?

$140 each motor

Just finished a batch of the Bluetooth modules!

Only $9 tomorrow starting 5pm EST!

3 Likes

Is the motor length 74 or a bit longer on the new one?

Don’t want to sound stupid but what do the Bluetooth modules do exactly

Allow you to connect to your vesc from phone, monitor, change settings

Dang I might need to grab one

You defo will want one of these. Don’t even need a battery indicator on the board with these. Super stealth. @JLabs i think you are my favorite online reseller. Ima defo gonna buy those mounts.

I love them! Especially paired with an Apple Watch or android watch. Looking down at your wrist to see battery voltage and range is awesome! You can also change modes on the fly to Pro with lots of torque and top speed or ECO for max range but less torque and speed. And now there are apps for both IOS and Android.

Nice so u will add them for sale on ur website tomorrow I’m guessing

They are on the website now, but the price will drop tomorrow to $9 at 5pm EST

1 Like

Thanks might order one tomorrow or if worse comes to worse next month

I really want one of the modules, but it doesnt make a whole lot of sense when shipping is a 7$ flat rate priority box. Do you have a cheaper shipping option? Like first class mail in a padded envelope?

Yeah if that all you are purchasing Live chat me on the website tomorrow and I will give you a discount code (you have to only be purchasing a module). Shipping will be $3 with the discount

awesome! I’ll do that for sure!

Also, any recommendations for people running dual setups via split ppm? should I get two modules? or would monitoring one be enough?

One is enough, I think in the app you can set it to double the amp values and such so you get accurate stats for both VESC’s

1 Like

I hope you can supply 15mm wide flywheel pulleys in the future. They look awesome.

Yeah definitely in the future. I have always run 12mm and thought it was enough, but a lot of you guys want 15, so I will give the people what they want! Will be about 3 months for new stock. Just in time for spring riding season

1 Like